Courses, books, CDs, cassettes. What to do with? - Posted by Cedric Rodebaugh

Posted by CedricR. on January 15, 2011 at 18:35:27:

I’ve always said that there’s nothing wrong with being a smarta$$… it’s better than being a dumba$$!
My Mom, rest her soul, slapped my face the first time she heard me say that!!

Seriously, I have studied some of this material (LeGrand) and with my construction background, have done a few rehabs and new construction and hold them as rentals. I’m interested in learning about wholesaling (getting to old to swing a hammer anymore), but I have an unreasoning adversion to apartments (for lots of reasons) so I may not get into that.

There is so much material here I thought I’d pass some of it on.

Courses, books, CDs, cassettes. What to do with? - Posted by Cedric Rodebaugh

Posted by Cedric Rodebaugh on January 13, 2011 at 08:03:41:

I’ll try to make this short…

A friend has moved to Saudia Arabia. He has given me boxes of the stuff mentioned above. Stuff by Bill Gatten, Ray Alcorn, John Beck, John Reed, Alan Cowgill, Jeff Adams, Carlton Sheets, Robyn Thompson, Louis D. Brown, Ron LeGrand, Dave Lindahl and others. I have a typed 3 page detailed list I can send to anyone curious.

What is the best thing to do with all of this? I don’t need it and don’t want to throw it away. Should I give it to Goodwill? Local bookstore? Local REI club? Yardsale? Distant REI club? Yardsale at the local REI club?

Thanks, CedricR.

Re: Courses, books, CDs, cassettes. - Posted by Lynn (FL)

Posted by Lynn (FL) on January 26, 2011 at 06:12:04:

Cedric,

Send me the list. I may be interested in taking the whole lot off your hands.

Lynn (FL)

Re: Courses, books, cassettes. What to do with? - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on January 14, 2011 at 07:23:15:

If you’re not going to read any of it I’d be interested in some of the stuff. Let me know…

What to do with? - Posted by Rick the Probate Guy

Posted by Rick the Probate Guy on January 13, 2011 at 15:15:30:

You don’t seem to have much of an interest in the study material. Do you have any interest in R E investing? Any experience? Any success?

If you really don’t see much value to these courses, you could either sell them on eBay or donate them to someone or a group that would make them available to those who could and would make good use of them.

We could have some fun here, and discuss separating the wheat from the chaff as for the various instructor’s reputation for useful, credible content, however I’m in favor of waiting until you decide what course of action you’ve decided to take as to the matrial’s disposition before going any further.

LEARN AND EARN - Posted by DJ-nyc

Posted by DJ-nyc on January 13, 2011 at 11:15:14:

Read it!!! Then mentor some poor person who has no concept of wealth and prosperity! Priceless!
DJ-nyc

Courses, books, CDs, cassettes. What to do with? - Posted by Lee in La

Posted by Lee in La on January 13, 2011 at 09:16:44:

Not to be a smart a$$… but study them yourself!