Couple Questions - Posted by Galan

Posted by Greg Alan on March 07, 2001 at 13:30:45:

Thanks for helping.
Matter of fact I have spoke to the manager he more or less said people like me waste his time. I have seen this attitude before in southern california in the 80’s. Might ring a bell to some of you out there, when the market is so good people are buying faster then they can almost sell. Like So Cal the market will turn and low and behold I will be right there to help out.
Greg

Couple Questions - Posted by Galan

Posted by Galan on March 06, 2001 at 23:29:28:

I am like the ever ready bunny life keeps trying to knock me down but I keep going and going LOL anyway.

question 1
I contacted conseco the other day to chat with them about what is on the books etc, went pretty good if you like talking to a brick wall or listening to a bunch of nothing. I had to keep reminding them if I want to go pay full retail I could go by it off the lot.(politely of coarse)anyone have any suggestions.?

Question # 2

Should a guy Incorporate or anything before you get to many in your name personally? I mean liability could be high personally.

Also thanks everyone this is great.

Greg

I have found - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 07, 2001 at 10:05:33:

That telephones are good for setting up the meeting or the lunch.
I have had more success in the majority of business deals, where I need to be on the inside track so to speak, actually face to face with whomever has decision making ability.
But let’s face it, getting to that point you often times have to go through many buffers.
Thing is skip the ones you can. Talk to a manager. Or a regional supervisor.
Clerks often time, know little than a script that they were trained to use for the public.

Hope that helps
Dirk