Convention question... - Posted by Chad in WI

Posted by phil fernandez on December 14, 2000 at 07:55:17:

Chad,

Having been to the last two conventions, I’d say over 50% of the attendees go by themselves. Once you get there you won’t be by yourself long as this is as friendly and helpful of any group you will come across.

Convention question… - Posted by Chad in WI

Posted by Chad in WI on December 13, 2000 at 21:44:45:

I have really been anxious about going to a convention after reading about them the past couple years, they sound great.

My question is this. Do many people go by themselves? I am trying to convince my wife that we should both go, but she is not sure about the cost if we both go, so I am thinking of going by myself.

Thanks

Re: Convention question… - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on December 14, 2000 at 21:32:41:

Chad,

I don’t know if this will help, but the last convention I was going to bring a friend with me, just because I didn’t want to be “alone” and feel “weird”, but it turns out you’re hardly ever alone and you feel GREAT, because you’re surrounded by people just like you…plus after all was said and done, my friend really isn’t into real estate like me and she would’ve been bored out of her mind IF I would have brought her along and she would’ve never saw me either. Now keep in mind I have no idea how your wife feels about you and real estate…

hope this helps a little,

CAREY