Convention - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Tony-VA on March 08, 2002 at 19:13:46:

Dee,

Hyre had made some posts on the Texas topic when he was staying down there this past summer. If you haven’t seen the posts, defn get with Hyre at the convention.

Have a great time.

Tony-VA

Convention - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on March 08, 2002 at 07:33:03:

I just wanted to say…if anyone is on the fence about NOT going to the convention…let me say this.
The very first book that I got was Lonnie’s, I read it from cover to cover. This one book tells you about everything…you can use the same principles in ANY aspect of RE. Just hearing him speak lets you know and understand what integery (sp) is and how you should model your investing business.
Don’t miss him or any of the others…go to the convention…if your serious about investing…you will NEVER regret it.
Getting down off of my soapbox now…
Question…Lonnie are you going to have anything about this dumb Texas law in buying and selling mobiles?
Dee-Texas

Re: Convention - Posted by Gary (TX)

Posted by Gary (TX) on March 08, 2002 at 20:10:18:

I’m coming to Atlanta. The laws of a dealer in Texas, well I am still learning them myself. But I can answer alot of questions. See everyone there.
Gary

Re: Convention - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on March 08, 2002 at 19:21:07:

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the nice comments. As for the Texas dealer laws, I?m hoping there will be some Texans there who can share some of their experiences with us. How about it, anyone from Texas who is up on the rules?

See you in Atlanta,

Lonnie

Re: Convention - Posted by MJK

Posted by MJK on March 08, 2002 at 19:13:48:

Dee
I was on the fence about going but I then convinced my parents to pay for it as a gift. You see in May I am graduating from college and I asked my parents to send me to Atlanta as a reward. My first convention and I hope it is just the thing to get me hitting the ground running!
Tell me about your experience from prior conventions?
-------Matt