Convention Details.... - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by JohnBoy on December 01, 1998 at 12:08:06:

I wasn’t confused about your question. I know exactly what you were asking. But I couldn’t answer your question because I don’t know the answer to it. I was only pointed out to Brad that the room was included with the price advertised. You might try e-mailing JP directly and ask her.

Convention Details… - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on November 23, 1998 at 21:11:15:

You can click on the banner near the top of this page for
complete details about our 1999 Convention.

JPV

Re: Convention Details… - Posted by Johnman

Posted by Johnman on November 23, 1998 at 21:27:57:

I live in Arlington. What would my cost be since I don’t need to stay at the hotel?

Re: Convention Details… - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on November 28, 1998 at 03:29:31:

Johnman,

The price of the convention is the price you pay for the seat. Travel and lodging are not included. Those expenses are in ADDITION!

If you live close and do not need a hotel, you get to save the “lodging” money. I’d call that “lucky”.

Brad

Re: Convention Details…Still not answered - Posted by Johnman

Posted by Johnman on November 28, 1998 at 12:42:54:

I understand what the price is for but I guess no one understood my question. Let me try to ask it in a different way. I would like to know what my cost would be to attend this convention if I don’t stay at the hotel (convention price minus breakfast and hotel stay)? I hope this is clear enough. I’m sure the savings would be substantial. I’m looking forward to this.

Re: Convention Details… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on November 28, 1998 at 11:48:02:

Sorry Brad,

Lodging IS INCLUDED with the admission price. It also includes breakfast. But transportation is in addition to the admission price. I don’t think you could or ever will find such a bargain as this at any other real estate convention. Frankly, I don’t know how they were able to offer such a great deal. 3 day convention, all of those GREAT speakers, 3 hotel nights, breakfast, THAT’S INCREDIBLE!!! :slight_smile:

Re: Convention Details…Still not answered - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on November 28, 1998 at 22:08:03:

Johnman,

I apologize! Guess I missed the part about hotel accomodations being included in the convention price.

I have attended many conventions and seminars over the past few years and this is the FIRST time I have seen the hotel costs included in the fee. This is VERY unusual and makes the whole thing even more of a bargain.

Sorry I put my foot in my mouth.

Brad

Re: Convention Details… - Posted by JOHNMAN

Posted by JOHNMAN on November 30, 1998 at 21:13:12:

Johnboy,

I know it is a good deal but it would be better for me if JP would tell me what it would cost me to go if I don’t have to pay for the hotel and breakfast SINCE I LIVE IN ARLINGTON. That was my point. I hope this clears any confusion my question created.

Thanks,
Johnman

Re: Convention Details… - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on November 28, 1998 at 22:13:39:

Johnboy,

You are right (as usual). I screwed up! I answered based on previous experience, without verifying. Shame on me!

Brad