Contract collection - Posted by Jay-fl

Posted by David Butler ANN on October 26, 2000 at 18:22:05:

Hello Jay,

NoteWorld (formerly WinWood) out of Washington has a pretty strong reputation in the private note servicing markets. Over the past few years they have gotten bigger, through buying out some of the private servicing rights from banks and escrow companies that wanted out of the business. They operate nationally, and have had some very nice promotional programs going on over there the past six months or so.

Both Terry and I have handled most of our own respective collections personally over the years, although Terry has had some extensive other business related activites with NoteWorld from time to time. I believe he would probably recommend them… and I am looking at moving some of the new portfolio stuff I am putting together for investors, up their way - to help keep the management headaches down.

I believe you can just go right to NoteWorld.com in your browser. If that doesn’t work for you, feel free to contact me and I’ll email one of the other links I have for them.

Hope this helps, and best of luck.

David P. Butler VP, Broker Relations
America’s Note Network

Contract collection - Posted by Jay-fl

Posted by Jay-fl on October 26, 2000 at 14:21:35:

Anyone using contract collection companies to collect and maintain notes? If so, can you make any recommendations? Thanks