Commercial real estate TIC - Posted by kwack41

Posted by kwack41 on May 27, 2004 at 21:31:46:

Barry thank you so much. I’m feeling a little foolish…I’ve been visiting this board for a little over 3 months now and didn’t even realize there was a commercial board. YEAH!!! let the education begin!

Commercial real estate TIC - Posted by kwack41

Posted by kwack41 on May 27, 2004 at 20:44:48:

Are any of you upper end investors familiar with the “Tenant in Common” practice that is happening in the commercial real estate market? It is where you “buy in” to a portion of a commercial property. It is a way to get in to a triple net lease on a very high end property but not have to anti up the whole amount. They pay out at a 7%-10% depending on the property.

I am going to be looking at some significant money from the sale of my investment properties that I have owned for over 10 years. My 80%-100% LTV properties are now more like 15%-35% LTV properties.

I have studied and practiced smart real estate investing for 10 years in the residental area. Unfortunately I can’t find very good resources for the move into Commercial real estate and I’m feeling a bit like a fish out of water. If anyone could help me by pointing me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

flowers nebraska - Posted by flowers nebraska

Posted by flowers nebraska on October 04, 2005 at 20:56:16:

flower clip art state flower oahu texas state flower flower edwards flower deliver send mother day flower hawaii flower tattoo pictures flowers texas state flower origami flowers

Re: Commercial real estate TIC - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on May 28, 2004 at 15:28:06:

Search the internet under 1031 exchange, and scroll untill you see some info on TIC’S. You will get more info than you can digest.

Re: Commercial real estate TIC - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on May 27, 2004 at 21:05:06:

Ask Ray Alcorn on the commercial boards. Very knowlegable commercial player.

Hope This Helps,
Barry (FL)