Claude Diamond Mentor Program - Posted by Flemdiggy

Posted by bill on March 19, 2000 at 08:52:27:

I highly recommend you do NOT sign up for his mentor course. It’s definitely NOT worth it…

If you’re interestd in Lease/Options purchase Bill Bronchick’s course and if you feel you really need mentoring services sign up will Bronchick. He is the best…

Legrand’s Lease/Option course is also good.

bill

Claude Diamond Mentor Program - Posted by Flemdiggy

Posted by Flemdiggy on March 18, 2000 at 22:20:20:

Hello Everyone,
Is anyone out there familiar with The Diamond Group
Mentor program.He coaches lease options.Would you
recommend paying for a mentor?

Re: Claude Diamond Mentor Program - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on March 30, 2000 at 09:41:32:

I have his lease purchase success kit. You can check out his web site to see what I paid for it, and I guess I’m sort of sorry now because I could have gotten it a lot cheaper on ebay. I think Claude is a great teacher, tells it like it is, no BS. I’m not sure if I’d pay for his mentoring services though. There is enough input on this site to satisfy any/all questions one may have. Most of his philosiphies are right on…Don’t give your money to anyone before talking to that person, is the best one and the other is…Does this person still get out there and buy/sell or L/O or whatever they are selling? Or do they just do infomercials? Like above response, save your 2-5K for investing in yourself!!! You’ll be great.

Re: Claude Diamond Mentor Program - Posted by Jacob

Posted by Jacob on March 19, 2000 at 11:01:46:

I wuld say that Diamond’s materials are pretty good. His tapes and workbooks are very thourough and well written.

I know Bronchick’s materials are very highly rated, and maybe a bit more complete from a legal end. Mr. Bronchick is a very highly regarded attorney and legal expert (although Diamond was an attorney, as well.)

As far as any mentoring goes, that is up to you. All mentoring is defined as “hand-holding.” THat’s all it really is. You wil not be getting any info that is not in the books or materials you have purchased. In fact, you will get Diamond’s phone number when you purchase his stuff. Just call him if you have any questions. Save you $2000 or whatever it is for investment capital.

Jacob