Classified Ads - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on June 29, 2001 at 16:09:31:

Woops, the correct URL is http://www.ads4less.org

Classified Ads - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on June 29, 2001 at 10:55:03:

Does anyone know of a source that will bulk list classified ads in multiple news papers?

jeff

ad-placement.com - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on June 29, 2001 at 16:28:23:

It’s a one time ad in a ton of papers…all of which MAY not be in your target area.

you may want to do like jesse suggested and contact your local newspaper.

let us know how it works out.

CAREY

HERE IS THE SUNKEN TREASURE CHEST - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on June 29, 2001 at 15:25:44:

I did a little Internet searching, and found the best site for Newspaper classified advertising. http://www.ads4less.com

Here, they give you a directory of advertising agencies that bulk list in classified ads (I estimate there are hundreds listed). I subscribed, and it is amazing. I highly recommend their service.

jeff

Re: Classified Ads - Posted by jesse

Posted by jesse on June 29, 2001 at 12:33:21:

you can call local papers and most have access to the service you are speaking of. In upstate new york the service is called “canny” which stands for something. but they put you in 300 papers for a day. I’ve haven’t tried but have thought about it let me know how it works out for you.

good luck

Re: Classified Ads - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on June 29, 2001 at 11:23:43:

Jeff,

I do, but I have to dig it up…I’ll see if I can find it, unless someone else responds to ya first.

CAREY

Re: ad-placement.com - Posted by jeff

Posted by jeff on June 29, 2001 at 16:32:17:

They give you a list of agencies, and then within these agencies, you can look in your regiou, or list in only the newspapers you want to. It is cheaper than listing in each paper separately through the newspaper directly.

Re: HERE IS THE SUNKEN TREASURE CHEST - Posted by Bryan

Posted by Bryan on June 29, 2001 at 16:05:50:

Is that the right URL? Looks like a web site registration page to me.