cashflowequity.com - Posted by Monty!

Posted by Monty on March 02, 2008 at 07:09:56:

Thats great Huh! do you have properties avaiable in the TX area or do you list them on the internet at all I would be interested in looking at some of them.

cashflowequity.com - Posted by Monty!

Posted by Monty! on February 29, 2008 at 12:25:33:

Ihave recenlty come in contact with this corporation that has some deals in the new york area. They offer refrubished Duplex’s for cheap with a one year lease agreement already attatched and they show the cost and expenses you will incure as well as the profit monthly it just sounds to good to be true as anyone ever heard of cashflowequity.com?

Re: cashflowequity.com - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on February 29, 2008 at 14:33:42:

I have heard of them and sadly done business with them. DO NOT do business with them! I just finished a major legal issue with them. Call me before you do any type of business with them. Don’t just take my word for it. Go to www.ripoffreport.com and see the postings over there. Also, the true name of the company is Cornerstone Investment Group, doing business as cashflowandequity.com. Stay as far away from these crooKs as possible! Absolute scam.

Steve

Re: cashflowequity.com - Posted by James - Michigan

Posted by James - Michigan on February 29, 2008 at 13:07:30:

Never heard of them, but it sounds like what I do on all my properties. hmmm…they stolezed my iders!