Carlton Sheets Real Estate Program - Posted by Leslie Marks

Posted by Raider on July 17, 2001 at 14:35:07:

You can buy property anywhere. You don’t have to live in Iowa. That’s a crock. You have to find a motivated seller. If the property is $40,000 or $500,000, it does not matter.

Carlton Sheets Real Estate Program - Posted by Leslie Marks

Posted by Leslie Marks on July 17, 2001 at 13:50:09:

I want to buy the Carlton Sheets program, but I am so skeptical. It seems too good to be true. I was told the program works, but not in major cities only in places like Iowa or Kansas. I live in California. If I purchase the program WILL IT BENEFIT ME? Or will I have to purchase homes outside of my state?

Re: Carlton Sheets Real Estate Program - Posted by Raider

Posted by Raider on July 17, 2001 at 14:31:46:

Some people say it works and some don’t. I just ordered it two nights ago. I think if you follow the concepts and work hard, yes it could. But the key is to find the motivated seller. You have to keep that in mind when you go through the course. It only works with motivated sellers. So if you keep that in mind, it’s worth a shot. You can buy property anywhere. You don’t have to buy properties in just your state. But the further the propery is from where you live the more money you have outlay for transportation, gas and stuff like that that.