Carlton Sheets program in SF BAY AREA, How? - Posted by steve

Posted by Don on March 06, 2000 at 17:14:10:

Hi Steve,
I live in Santa Cruz and have the same question. I was thinking it might be useful to locate A local Carlton Sheets discussion group or a real estate investment group. Do you know of either?

Carlton Sheets program in SF BAY AREA, How? - Posted by steve

Posted by steve on February 29, 2000 at 12:38:51:

Was wondwering if anyone had any suggetion on how to use this program in hot a market.

I rent in San Mateo. The nearest affordable property about 100-200 mile away

Steve

Re: Carlton Sheets program in SF BAY AREA, How? - Posted by Tim Conde

Posted by Tim Conde on March 06, 2000 at 20:04:05:

What’s wrong with properties 200 miles from home? I live in Woodside and believe me, I do not own any properties anywhere near my house. My holdings START at about 40 miles away and go out several thousand miles. If you can afford management in the equation, then why care where the property is? I own a bunch of properties in Florida. They are well managed and make a lot of money. I don’t have to drive by them everyday to reassure myself that they are still there to cash the checks.

Go out to Stockton, Manteca, Modesto, Fresno, and on and on. You’ll get all kinds of hits. They are a good drive away, but at least you get your feet wet, and you aren’t sitting around wondering why there’s no good properties. They’re out there, just not next door.

Let me know how you do…

Tim