carlton sheets course - Posted by myron bollar

Posted by Joseph on November 16, 2000 at 21:14:46:

You just need to try it. I have just started also. We are all nervous when we first start. It is up to you to follow though with it. Your first few deals may fall through, but thats life. If you read some of the other letters you will see that it happens to everyone at some point. Don’t let your money go to waste. You will feel like you let yourself down. YOU CAN DO IT!

Good luck

carlton sheets course - Posted by myron bollar

Posted by myron bollar on November 10, 2000 at 20:54:11:

i purchased his course sometime ago still have not found the motivation to follow through with. my credit is very bad and iam worried about possible financing . any help would be very helpful.

Re: carlton sheets course - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on November 18, 2000 at 21:14:39:

I’m a Carlton Sheets Grad, and Ron Le Grand student. I have successfully sold property for great profit, due to these courses. I encourage you to use your C/S analysis sheet and don’t deviate, also know what houses are selling for in your area, so you can plan how to get out of it once you have bought it.

If your worried about your credit, DON’T! There are many Note Brokers out there who will take your notes that, you create and help you get the money you need.

If I can be of further help drop me an E-Mail. I’m like you I’ve been feeling my way through for the last two years.