Carleton Sheets - Posted by R. Anderson

Posted by J . Jenkins on August 19, 2002 at 21:06:16:

I think that his course is a very indepth study of real estate in general it has a lot to offer imformation wise and I have benefited from it not knowing anything about real estate…It works only as good as you work harder at it. Its a great course!!

Carleton Sheets - Posted by R. Anderson

Posted by R. Anderson on August 19, 2002 at 13:46:40:

I just need to know if this no money down system he has really works. Is it worth the money? Is it easy to do, or is it a rip off? Need to hear from people who have bought and used this system.

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by TC

Posted by TC on August 19, 2002 at 21:20:31:

(WARNING MISSPELLED WORDS AHEAD)
I bought the program in 2000. It contained lots of usefull information that i put to use with my first deal and many deals since. Ive also found that the countless books/articles ive read about real estate have been equaly as as helpfull. In short, my opinin is that the Sheets program is only what you make it. I would encorage you to do the following; 1.Invest in your education, 2.Start small and above all 3.TAKE ACTION!

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by Stan

Posted by Stan on August 19, 2002 at 14:48:19:

I am not sure if I follow you. In order for it not be a rip off does have to be easy? And if it is not easy, is it not worth the money?

We need to know what you are looking for.

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by wm-pa

Posted by wm-pa on August 19, 2002 at 14:30:42:

Click on the “main message board” to the left of this page and then start looking around. You will find EVERYTHING you need to know about creative real estate buying right here. Search the archives for what intrests you and there are hundreds of posts from beginners to experts. Click on the “HOW TO” posts from all areas of real estate investing. While you are in the archives type in Carlton Sheets and see what hundreds of other people have to say about his course. And no I haven’t bought his course…wouldn’t throw my money away. Save your
money and use it for your real estate business!