Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by Dana

Posted by Nathan on December 11, 2000 at 21:32:03:

I use Yahoo Messenger. Willing to Chat about C/S Course. I am a Graduate of his Course, and have successfully bought and sold.

Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by Dana

Posted by Dana on October 14, 2000 at 16:13:38:

This is a message for anyone interested in the Carleton Sheets program. I think that it is a good program. However, it is wise to find out if his methods will work in your area because he focuses mainly on renting out your properties. I live in Dayton,Ohio so it works well for me. It may not work so well in all areas. I also suggest that you look into distressed properties: foreclosures, pre-foreclosures and properties of that sort. Nevertheless, don’t get discouraged. This is the website for you. The people that post here have excellent advice and are very very helpful. Check here on a regular basis. I’ve done a lot of online research and this is the most informative site so far. Also if there are any investment clubs locally-join. That’s where you can network and get great ideas from other investors. They are familiar with investing and know the ups and downs. Plus, you can probably get better deals from other investors.

Re: Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by jojo

Posted by jojo on January 22, 2001 at 03:33:17:

I’m very interested to buy the course. Anyone from the So. Ca. area who bought it and successful???

Re: Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by Terry

Posted by Terry on October 15, 2000 at 08:45:37:

I just recieved the CS course. I may be jumping the gun here, but I am a newbie. Can you explain the effect of distressed properties: foreclosures, pre-foreclosures in my area, and were do I find this info. This may be spelled out in the first couple chapters in the cource, but I am curious. This Web site seems to be a keeper, thanks.

Re: Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on October 14, 2000 at 16:46:50:

I purchased a C/S course last year and it works for me. I live in Louisiana, and I find that renting out my properties can bring on problems. I prefer to buy properties owner finance, and flip land contract. This way the occupant gets a since of ownership, and gets to fix everything, while I get the CHECK.

Re: Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by Lare

Posted by Lare on December 10, 2000 at 21:28:54:

Sounds great, but you lost us (newbys) Can you explain slowly? Please?

Re: Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by Trisha Frauenhofer

Posted by Trisha Frauenhofer on October 17, 2000 at 17:03:12:

What is flipping? Can you explain?

Thanks,
Trisha

Posted by Nathan on December 11, 2000 at 21:36:11:

Hey, Lare!
write me with specific questions, concerning what you are unfamiliar with and I’ll try to explain. I Also, Yahoo messenger.

Re: Carleton Sheets Advice - Posted by ed auten

Posted by ed auten on December 10, 2000 at 23:18:43:

hi… im a “newby” also. would you like to chat, perhaps, about this course? id love to get your “take” on some stuff. i use aol messenger, yahoo messenger, msn, or we could talk on the phone. mail me back when you can.

Posted by Nathan on October 18, 2000 at 18:12:08:

Flipping = is buying and selling in very short period of time. Another words not holding on to a property very long, or purchasing a property with the intent to sell it in a short period of time(time=two days, two weeks, two months…). Some REI’s flip a property the same day they purchase it, like with in the same hour(that’s Fast Flipping).

Nathan