can this really work? - Posted by mike

Posted by Randy (ohio) on March 27, 2001 at 14:10:39:

The techniques that CS teaches in his course on not really things that he has created. They are more things that have been around in REI for a long time. He is just more or less showing you how to use them. I am also a CS student and I frequently read the main goup on this board. A lot of those investors are using a lot of the techniques that CS teaches, stuff others teach, as well as some stuff they come up with on their own. It is obvious that the stuff works, you just have to learn how to use it. I would read every single word that is in every post and article on this site. There are a lot of good people here and a lot of help is available. Combine that with the education that CS provides and you will be OK.

Good Luck
Randy

can this really work? - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on March 27, 2001 at 10:38:05:

I recently purchased cs program and i’m only about half way thru it but i’ve noticed he refers alote to assumables and intrest rates like 10%.Is this material practicle for today? if so please explain.

Re: can this really work? - Posted by jim

Posted by jim on March 28, 2001 at 14:47:24:

Yes I’ve used the CS course and bought 2 proprties for a dollar down.$186.45 a month.
I also used the REO Detective to find foreclosures databases online.

http://www.cybamall.com/detective/

Hope this helps you,
Jimmy