Can I use my pay stubs as proof of income for a mortgage?

Can I use my pay stubs as proof of income for a mortgage?

Yes, you can provide pay stubs as proof of income when applying for a mortgage. To verify your employment and income, most mortgage lenders will take pay stubs from the last 30-60 days.

Pay stubs can be used as proof of income for a mortgage in the following places:

Traditional financial institutions. Most traditional banks will accept pay stubs as proof of income for mortgages.
Credit cooperatives. Credit unions may be more likely to engage with borrowers who have non-traditional employment or income.
Online lenders. A handful of online lenders provide mortgages and accept pay stubs as proof of income.
When selecting a mortgage provider, it is critical to evaluate rates and terms from various lenders. Consider the lender’s customer service reputation as well as their experience with borrowers with your type of income.

Yes, rental property income can be used as proof of income for a mortgage. Provide rental agreements, lease agreements, and bank statements to show rental income. Lenders will consider a portion of the rental income for mortgage qualification. Check with your lender for specific requirements.
You can also get our professional help to create fake proof of income documents incase you don’t have any.
Contact us for a quick response.
Message on WhatsApp / Telegram / Signal: +1 914 274 8666