Calling Frank Chin! repost request - Posted by Glenn(okla)

Posted by Glenn(okla) on December 11, 2003 at 09:02:51:

Thanks Frank…I looked too but maybe its too recent to be in the archives. I was hoping that someone had more foresight than me and bookmarked it, in hindsight thats what I should have done or at least printed it. you know how good intentions are LOL

Calling Frank Chin! repost request - Posted by Glenn(okla)

Posted by Glenn(okla) on December 10, 2003 at 12:13:27:

Hi Frank, I always like to read your posts, about a month ago you posted your system of recordkeeping and day-to-day advice on how to keep the books straight. I thought it was wonderful advice and would like to see it again so I can save it this time. IMO our wonderful webmasters should make it an article, as good recordkeeping can enhance profitablity and ultimately, success.

Thanks in advance!

Glenn

Got some additonal Information - Posted by Frank Chin

Posted by Frank Chin on December 11, 2003 at 10:00:36:

Glen:

Went thru my own email archive, found a reply from someone , and the reply starts with:

The posted reply can be found at the following URL:
http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/2425.html

If the reply pertains to an ongoing discussion, it is
requested you go to the above URL to post any response.

The posted reply reads as follows:

Dated : November 28, 2003 at 18:41:23
Subject: Re: Discipline, Discipline, Discipline

I tried the link, but it came up “Error 404”. But it is the link to my post based on the reply.

So it appears recent files are not immediately available, but maybe given a new link in the archives.

Frank Chin

Can’t find it -Anyone with the Link?? - Posted by Frank Chin

Posted by Frank Chin on December 11, 2003 at 08:35:51:

Glen:

Glad you enjoy my posts.

As I recall, the top post of the thread was called “Bills, bills, bills”.

My reply was titled “Discipline, Discipline, Discipline”. It was somewhere around 11-28, and 11-29.

I not sure how to get the most archived material. Stuff from 2002 and prior I can access, though many say “Error 404 file not found”.

I thought I had a copy of it in one of the responses, but no luck there.

Frank Chin

Re: Got some additonal Information - Posted by Glenn(okla)

Posted by Glenn(okla) on December 11, 2003 at 22:28:11:

Thanks Frank…I do have most of it in my head, but wanted to reread it to make sure I wasnt overlooking anything. I am learning that we cant ever be TOO organized