C.I.T. Pulls the plug on mobile lending - Posted by Sean (WA)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on February 04, 2002 at 12:38:29:

I woke up one minute late this morning, and just haven’t been able to get caught up!

Karl

C.I.T. Pulls the plug on mobile lending - Posted by Sean (WA)

Posted by Sean (WA) on February 04, 2002 at 12:35:05:

Hey gang,
Well another lender has bit the dust. As of February 5th 2002 CIT will no longer be a force in mobile home lending. Actually they will not be around at all in any shape or form. They are withdrawing from all lending is what we are hearing. RV’s, boats,campers, Etc. This does not leave many choices out there for larger double wide financing or for the new dealerships. But it should be promising for all the Lonnie dealers out there. Conseco might follow soon. We will see.
Good selling!
Sean (WA)

New on Conseco - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on February 04, 2002 at 20:19:58:

Hi Sean,

Just saw your post on CIT - all the more for us Lonnie dealer’s. Also, wanted everyone that reads this to know CONSECO is in deep do-do here in Kansas for usuary violations and may not be able to deal in Kansas much longer.

This was on the news last week. Seems they are charging exceedingly high interest plus they are doing som apparent unethical dealings which has been brought to the attention of the Kansas Attorney General and from what I got from the local news, Wichita, Kansas, they may soon be out of Kansas.

Best of luck to everyone,

Ron

Re: C.I.T. Pulls the plug on mobile lending - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on February 04, 2002 at 13:47:44:

I posted above…this is a golden opportunity to pick up some homes for below Lonnie deal prices : )

Sean - I’ll split the list with you - you take that side - I’ll take this side.

Jacque - WA