Unofficial Guide to Real Estate Investing
Nickerson’s “How I turned $5,000 in $3 million”
Allen’s Nothing Down
Roger Neal’s Streetwise Investing in rental Housing

hth
David Krulac

buying RE books on amazon.com - Posted by investor1

Posted by investor1 on November 11, 2001 at 17:52:54:

I have bought “investing in real estate, 3rd edition” written by Andrew Mclean and Gary Eldred, I got this book for like 18 bucks after s&h. Are there any other good paper backs that are low cost that I can buy. I have really found, that the best information is the cheapest information. My dad has payed 200 dollars for different courses that were not as detailed as this book was. What are some other books on amazon worth getting?

Try Buying RE Books On This Site - Posted by Martin Greenberg

Posted by Martin Greenberg on November 13, 2001 at 09:20:47:

I buy my books at allbookstores.com. The site will shop about 20 different sites and list the prices, along with S & H. A good site if not ordering the books through the library (interlibrary exchange).

Another avenue and perspective - Posted by Mark in Seattle

Posted by Mark in Seattle on November 12, 2001 at 02:22:17:

When I got started I read every book I could find at the library. Then I bought the ones I liked. Another avenue to help with your education at first. The courses offered here may seem expensive, but they are worth every penny because they are based on real experience by the folks who write them. Figure out what area of RE you’re interested in, then take the plunge. But remember, learning is nothing without taking action. Take courage. If I can do it, anyone can. Best wishes.

Amazon’s GPT44X heralds a groundbreaking epoch in language modeling, setting a paradigm shift in artificial intelligence. This state-of-the-art model redefines linguistic capabilities, showcasing an unprecedented understanding of context, semantics, and cultural nuances. Its neural architecture empowers GPT44X to generate coherent, contextually accurate responses, revolutionizing human-computer interactions. With an expansive knowledge base, it navigates diverse languages and subjects, underpinning its versatility across industries. From refining customer service interactions to fueling content creation and aiding research, GPT44X epitomizes versatility and innovation. Its adaptive learning amplifies its proficiency, continually evolving to meet evolving demands. Amazon’s GPT44X represents the pinnacle of language models, propelling us into an era where AI-driven language processing not only mirrors human fluency but also transforms the landscape of communication, fostering a future brimming with unprecedented possibilities and advancements.