buying mobile home parks - Posted by jay harris

Posted by Lonnie on September 23, 2000 at 12:21:29:

Hi Jay,

Glad to know that Ernest was able to keep you from making a big mistake. But one question?why didn’t you buy his book BEFORE you almost made the mistake? Don’t know how much that mistake would have cost you, but I’m sure it would have been much more than the cost of his book. That could have been a very expensive seminar for you.

It’s funny how we’re all willing to pay most any price for “insurance” AFTER we need it, but it’s sometimes like pulling teeth to get someone to buy before they need it. It’s hard to get flood insurance when you’re standing in 4 feet of water in your living room.

Jay, you’ve learned a valuable lesson, and I hope the folks reading this post will learn from it, also. The lesson here is to pay for your “insurance” before you need it. If you’re serious about the mobile home business, be it the mobile homes, mobile home parks, and/or mobile home paper, let me recommend three “insurance policies” you should all have:

Ernest Tew’s “How To Get Rich Helping Others”
Terry Vaughn’s “Paper Into Gold”
Ray Alcorn’s "The Dealmakers Guide To Mobile Home Parks.

You can get all of them right here on this site. Expensive? No, they cost much less than a mistake. In fact, I think JP is still offering a 10% discount for a few more days, so why not take advantage of her offer. And besides, once that knowledge is in your head, it’s there for life, nobody can take it away. Or, you can just hope there won’t be a flood.

I can’t remember where I read this quote, or who said it, so I can’t give credit. But I think it should be placed on our bathroom mirror where we see it everyday:

“What we know is so small, compared to what we don’t know.”

Happy investing,

Lonnie

P.S. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the workshop next month.

buying mobile home parks - Posted by jay harris

Posted by jay harris on September 23, 2000 at 10:17:00:

i am looking for an older mobile home park and emailed ernest tew. he was a HUGH help. i almost bought the wrong park and made a big mistake. he helped me to NOT make that error. after that i decided to buy his book-“how to get rich helping others.” it is a great book. it is the best i have found yet as it is much more than a study book, it is hands on to help someone through the process of buying a mobile home park and also on carrying mobile home paper. i would highly reccomend this book for anyone who wishes to further their education in mobile homes and parks to generate a large income. jay