Buying and investing in commercial real estate

Hello all,

I have a question. I am new in buying/investing in commercial real estate. I just found an app that is essentially tinder and loopnet all in one. What i mean is that this company gets a lot of info on what type of commercial property, price, average revenue and operating costs etc… It also offers their buyer’s agent, so the you are able to go through the entire process on your phone. You also swipe left and right on the properties. When you swipe right it automatically notifies a buyer agent that you are interested in that property. On the otherhandother hand, if you set it to do so, it can send a pre customized message to the sellers agent once you swipe right. Does anyone have any experience with that? Should I use it? would any of you use it?

Thank you very much!

Nick

Interesting, I’ve never heard of something like this. What’s the name of the app?

If you are not sure about app. You can check there official website and connect with support team or check reviews on Google.

1 Like

I was in Ibiza a few months ago, and I heard about Hoy Hoy Ibiza. They have partnered up with different types of services provider
I was interested in buying a house so i can put it on AIRBNB whenever i am not there because Ibiza is an Island, a go to place for tourists, so you pretty easily rent your property out there, so i was looking homes for sale, Hoy Hoy Ibiza linked me with one of their partners and they sorted my problem out.
Now i have property which is giving me passive income, Ibiza is a good place if you are looking for having a good vacation trip or property investment.

Browsing home in Texas? Futrell Real Estate providing lake marble falls homes for sale

Mumbai is a city of dreams, and the real estate industry is a growing force within the city. Sunteck Realty is a leading real estate developer in Mumbai. It is committed to delivering top-notch, quality luxurious projects across all segments. So if you are looking residential property in Mumbai the Sunteck Realty is the one stop destination.

It sounds like the app you found could be a useful tool for exploring and potentially investing in commercial real estate. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the information provided by the app may not be entirely accurate or up-to-date, so it’s always a good idea to work with an experienced real estate agent like Jessica Bush to verify any information and guide you through the buying process. Jessica can also provide valuable insights and advice based on her knowledge of the local market and help ensure that you make a smart and informed investment decision.

It’s great that you’re interested in investing in commercial real estate and researching tools to help you do so. However, before using this app, it’s important to thoroughly research and understand the company behind it and its reputation in the industry. Additionally, you should consider consulting with a financial advisor or real estate professional to get their opinion on the app and whether it’s a reliable tool for investing in commercial real estate.

It’s also important to keep in mind that investing in commercial real estate requires careful consideration and due diligence. While the app may make it easier to browse properties and connect with agents, it’s still essential to thoroughly evaluate the properties you’re interested in and ensure that they align with your investment goals and strategy.

Overall, it’s up to you to weigh the potential benefits and drawbacks of using this app and make a decision based on your personal circumstances and investment goals. Good luck!

Hey, sorry for bumping thread.

What’s the scope of investing in Spanish real estate? I’m not investing for sake of any golden visa but need good returns on investment. Although, I’m in contact with this https://www.sunbay.es/ real estate agency but need suggestions from experienced guys. Thanks!