Buy Property with Bitcoin

Just bought my first Property with a cryptocurrency loan. Rate was stellar.

1 Like

where did you apply for the crypto loan? and how difficult is it to get a crypto loan?

1 Like

I CAN HELP YOU WITH CRYPTO LOAN FUNDING, KINDLY GET BACK ON EMAIL AT expressfundingloanservices4@gmail.com FOR MORE DETAILS.

Thanks to offer such a helpful response, keep sharing more knowledgeable content.

Thankyou for such a valuable information. It will help me a lot even I am planning to buy a property with bitcoin

I recently bought a home with bitcoin as well. I simply want to give you some advice: you can buy a house with cryptocurrency, but not all sellers will take it, and if they do, they may only accept well-known crypto kinds like Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you want to buy a house and have enough cryptocurrencies, selling first and making a cash offer may be a good option.

Wow! I haven’t heard such news yet! I have 5 bitcoins, and I thought that I would have to transfer the money to my bank account first, and only then would I be able to buy a property. I wonder what kind of an intelligent customer you have got?! Maybe I should try to offer bitcoin to a firm – realtysouth.com from which I want to buy a house? If they agree to it, then I’ll be damn glad! But for some reason, I have little faith in this since many managers do not yet believe in the power of cryptocurrency and consider it a fictional currency that is not backed by anything. However, I don’t think so, by the way!

Isn’t it risky to get a crypto loan? It doesn’t sound like a well-regulated kind of loan.