Business Plan Samples - please help - Posted by Nick

Posted by Sherry W on July 26, 2001 at 14:29:38:

I could also use a sample. Confusing to me.

Thanks Alot

Business Plan Samples - please help - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on July 18, 2001 at 10:47:05:

Anyone have sample business plans for real estate investing companies. I am having trouble putting together the financial projections for a company who rehabs houses and rolls some of the profits into income properties. If anyone knows of any books that focus on projecting for real estate or has a sample plan that I may look at, please email me.

I will be presenting my b-plan to banks and need to finish the financial projections.

Thanks
Nick

Re: Business Plan Samples - please help - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on July 29, 2001 at 15:55:13:

Hope you got the assistance you requested. Since I have not seen any posted replies, I will take a stab at your financial projection. Here is how I would proceed.

Do you have a current balance sheet for your company? If so great, that is your starting point. If not, do one.

Now fill in your balance sheet as you would expect it to look at the end of your first year of operation. Look at the goals you stated, and assume that you did the number of rehab deals you expect with the likely profit you anticipate. Use the results of all those anticipated deals to project your cash on hand. Rehab property you have purchased but have not yet sold is inventory on hand.

Use the end of the first year of operation balance sheet as the first year projection and as the starting point for the second year of operation. Repeat the process until you have a five year projection.

Re: Business Plan Samples - please help - Posted by dean witt

Posted by dean witt on July 26, 2001 at 11:27:19:

I also could use an example if anyone has one.

Thanks