Business Plan - Posted by Stacie

Posted by smilin_mark on October 04, 2001 at 07:31:57:

No, it’s a handheld organizer(computer), not a program. It runs on the popular Palm OS, and can run any software written for Palm. There are literally thousands of such applications.

Mark

Business Plan - Posted by Stacie

Posted by Stacie on October 03, 2001 at 13:30:50:

Hello,

I’ve been trying to put together a business plan. I have tried a few programs but I can’t seem to fit our business into the generic mold of the outlined plan. There are parts of the plan that just don’t apply (so it seems). But there are also parts that seem to be missing. Can someone email me (taking out NOSPAM) an outline of a CRE business plan?

Also, what kinds of hand-helds are people using out there that can make this business a little more organized?

Thank you,

Stacie

Re: Business Plan - Posted by NickEastonCA

Posted by NickEastonCA on October 03, 2001 at 17:47:10:

Ed Garcia in his newsgroup has a number of posts in the archives regarding how to format a biz plan. I am using a combo of Business Plan Pro software and his suggestions to work on mine until the Ed & Terry Show later this month in NewOrleans.

SCORE/SBA has downloadable sample financial spreadsheets in Excel since you can’t do much with the ones in the software I mentioned.

Visor - Posted by smilin_mark

Posted by smilin_mark on October 03, 2001 at 13:45:05:

I can’t help with the business plan, but I use a Handspring Visor Deluxe. It is awesome! I absolutely could not live without it anymore.

Mark

Thanks(nt) - Posted by Stacie

Posted by Stacie on October 03, 2001 at 22:13:41:

Thanks(nt) - Posted by Stacie

Posted by Stacie on October 03, 2001 at 22:14:30:

nt

Re: Visor - Posted by Bipin Patel

Posted by Bipin Patel on October 03, 2001 at 17:36:37:

Visor,
Handspring visor delux is a program?