Business Plan - Huge Road Block - Posted by Manuel

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 26, 2001 at 09:51:21:

Manuel,

I’ll tell you what. You call me this evening at 7 p.m. California time and we’ll discuss your presentation to the bank. You’re on the right track Manuel, but I’m afraid that when you said, (They have not even opened my business plan at all) that tells me that we don’t even know if your Business Plan is a good one, but we do know that your PRESENTATION is not. My number is (909) 944-0199.

Manuel, your intentions for the line of buying, and flipping is fine, I can tell you that’s not the problem. What I would be suspicious of is that in your presentation you haven’t convinced them that you have the experience to pull off your task and you more than likely didn’t make them feel comfortable that you had a solid exit plan should the property not sell.

When you call me this evening I will let you tell me what you tell the banker and tweak your presentation for you. I will also ask you about your Business Plan, because if it matches your presentation, we’re in trouble.

Till then,

Ed Garcia

Business Plan - Huge Road Block - Posted by Manuel

Posted by Manuel on April 26, 2001 at 08:20:39:

Hello Everyone. I have finally completed my business plan. I have gone to two banks and came up with zero. I cant meet the branch manager, loan officer asks me how long I have been in business, whats your companies numbers for the past two years, etc…They have not even opened my business plan at all. All I want to do is Flip properties and buy some small apartment complexes 4 units and above. I dont want to be a Donald Trump. I want to be able to do this full time. What am I doing wrong? Am I going to the wrong people, should I be asking for the loan officer first? Are there (specific) people I need to ask for? Any help would be appreceiated. As always thanks for your help.