"Breaking News" ! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Jack E on May 16, 2008 at 15:32:10:

You have it backwards. Who is Dyces? I have been to both. Lonnie beats him hands down. Dykes is too all knowing and can be abrasive.

“Breaking News” ! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on May 09, 2008 at 18:11:41:

For the first time, Lonnie Scruggs & Dykes Boddiford are teaming up for a 3 day â??Mobile Home Money Machineâ?? seminar. The place is Hilton Garden Inn, Atlanta, GA. Room rates are $80.00. The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport with free shuttle service

The dates are June 6,7 & 8, 2008. The price is $697.00, or $597.00 each for 2 or more registering together.

Youâ??ve heard about the mobile business and read about the mobile home business. Now you have the chance to learn about the mobile home business from two of the most experienced and successful mobile home players in the country. You will learn everything you need to know to start making money in one of the best and most over-looked money making businesses in the country. Lonnie and Dykes will show you how to â??fire your bossâ?? and double your income with mobile homes. If youâ??re still working a JOB, you canâ??t afford NOT to be there.

For additional details or to register, email Lonnie at lonniedow@cox.net.

See you in Atlanta,

Lonnie

PS If you do the same thing this year, as you did last year, where will you be next year? Are you tired of the same old same old? Do you want to stop working for money and make money work for you? Do you want to learn how to be financially independent? If so, donâ??t you think itâ??s time you made an investment in yourself? The world is full of poor people who didnâ??t. And all they got was old and broke.

PPS Thanks to JP for permission to post this info.

Re: “Breaking News” ! - Posted by James - Michigan Investor

Posted by James - Michigan Investor on May 13, 2008 at 15:39:35:

I’ve been to several of Dykes’ seminars and they are top-notch. Very good information and fun too.

I’d suggest nearly anything this guy does. So, who’s Lonnie? :smiley:

Sorry, never been to one of yours!

James - Michigan