Break-Through Million Dollar Foreclosure Idea??? - Posted by Rainbow

Posted by Rainbow on August 24, 2005 at 15:37:10:

Thank you!

I guess that gives me enough information.

ps Did you know that the word Charlatan is that same in English and Spanish?

Break-Through Million Dollar Foreclosure Idea??? - Posted by Rainbow

Posted by Rainbow on August 24, 2005 at 12:02:14:

Who Alex Gurevich and does anyone know about his “Break-Through Million Dollar Foreclosure Idea”?

I received an ad, went to the website and all I know is that it is targeted to be used with people in Pre-Foreclosure. But it doesn’t say anything about the concept.

I hate to buy a product where the idea is “secret”.

For example, most courses you can buy from this tell you what it is about. They are selling you the information about How-To do it, what steps and which order to do them, etc.

But I don’t think I have seen here someone’s course that you buy first before you know what it is about.

Well, if anyone can shed light, please do.

Thanks.

Re: Break-Through Million Dollar Foreclosure Idea - Posted by Walt

Posted by Walt on August 26, 2005 at 12:35:41:

Stay away form the man. He is a lier and a cheat. How do I know that, been there and done that with him.

Break-Through Million Dollar Foreclosure Idea??? - Posted by george

Posted by george on August 24, 2005 at 15:23:30:

Alex has a million dollar breakthrough to peddle every other month. The end all strategy in RE investing!

Get on his mailing list. Ever wonder why he didn’t just apply one of his own ideas and retire?

Re: Break-Through Million Dollar Foreclosure Idea - Posted by Alex Gurevich

Posted by Alex Gurevich on October 09, 2006 at 18:20:58:

Interesting… The fellow posting under name ‘Walt’ about me is listed in my email system under the name Murphy Rivenbark.

I don’t know where he’s been or what he’s done. Whatever it was, he certainly hasn’t done it with me. In fact, as date of his post, August 24, 2005 he didn’t own any of my products.

-Alex

You are not the only one - Posted by Rainbow

Posted by Rainbow on August 26, 2005 at 17:25:36:

It seems you are not alone in your opinion. I have had a few emails with similar opinions.

He seems to have a couple of satisfied customers, though.

There is a saying in my neck of the woods (in spanish, I grew up in Puerto Rico) which doesn’t quite translate to english but it goes something like this. It is talking about when you are near a river, but you don’t see the river.

“When you hear the river sounds, it is because there is water flowing.”

It might not make much sense but, basically, if you hear the rumors, there might be some truth to it.

Thanks!