bethel island - Posted by Day

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler on January 11, 2004 at 16:31:30:

Read Lonnie’s Scruggs book Deals On Wheels. Its available on this website for about $30.

Tip two: If you mean Bethel Island CA, carry
flood insurance on anything you finance.

Regards, doc

bethel island - Posted by Day

Posted by Day on January 11, 2004 at 12:33:11:

I have an area near me with quite a few mobiles and parks on them. It would appear there is a market. I would like to find out how to purchase these using terms and rent them out. Is this done and if so, can someone please tell me where I can look to get started. also, not much money so I am looking to figure out how to purchase with no money down, so I can rehab if needed. Please advise

Re: bethel island - Posted by B Barnes

Posted by B Barnes on January 12, 2004 at 10:40:53:

Hi Day, I am familiar with the area (I Live there)and know that renting out is not much of an option at these parks as they are all pretty much owner occupied only…The other problem out here is that the RE Agents in the area have taken over the market just check the MLS…tough to find wholesale buys when owners are gettin 60-70k for their 20 year old units…and al of the better parks are FULL so moving one in isnt an option either…Good Luck and come see for yourself as I don’t want to be accused of trying to run off the competition…LOL
B