Best course - Posted by jj

Posted by Jacob on January 02, 2004 at 12:18:37:

Big difference!

Cash Flow Generator is extremely limited in it’s avenues and descriptions. The Cash Flow Systems, on the other hand, is the most detailed set of courses available for new investors. 36 CDs of live seminars!

Jay

Best course - Posted by jj

Posted by jj on December 31, 2003 at 14:17:07:

I’m just getting started. What is the best course that works… Looking for a program that explains everything step by step that works. I’ve heard of techniques where the seller sells way under the value of the house… It seems too good for a seller to do that. I’m skeptical… Any feed back would be great… Thanks for your time.

Re: Best course - Posted by Jacob

Posted by Jacob on December 31, 2003 at 22:17:56:

You’re describing wholesale investing (flipping) and it works real well.

The only way that you can make a profit in wholesaling, is to get the house cheap or undervalued. Once you understand the position that many people are in financially you’ll be able to see that you could be in a position where selling it dirt cheap is the only answer.

I took Ron LeGrand’s Cash Flow Systems courses a few months ago and am very excited. Bought and sold 3 properties so far and cleared at least 10k on each. This stuff works and it works just like this set of courses says it works. I haven’t ran into any brick walls yet. I know they’re coming, but much later than I expected them… :slight_smile:

Good luck to you,
Jay

Re: Best course - Posted by bob(ma)

Posted by bob(ma) on January 03, 2004 at 17:33:44:

jay where are you located and did you actually take seminar or just buy the course? thanks

Re: Best course - Posted by gk (MO)

Posted by gk (MO) on January 02, 2004 at 10:41:13:

I recently purchased LeGrand’s Cash Flow Generator and have read the book that came with it. What has really got me cranking though is the tapes that came with it…I’m only half way through the tapes and I’m starting to see how I CAN actually do this!

My question is this…how do the courses that you spoke of differ from what I purchased? Do you think they are worth the additional expense?

Any comments you have would be appreciated!