Beginning investors in SF Valley / Los Angeles, CA - Posted by Lihi So Cal

Posted by Gus on January 05, 2001 at 23:37:37:

Hi, I live in Granada Hills and would like to talk with you. As a former bank loan officer, loan Underwriter, and mortgage rep. I can say that I know a little bit about how a conventional deal is put together and i’m intrigued by the possibility of a no money down investment. My wife and I would like to get more information/education on the subject especially from others with similar interests (that is developing financial independence while still being young enough to enjoy it!).
E-mail me at gr91423@yahoo.com

Beginning investors in SF Valley / Los Angeles, CA - Posted by Lihi So Cal

Posted by Lihi So Cal on January 04, 2001 at 14:59:25:

Hello,
I’m posting this message in hope that beginning investors in SF Valley and LA would be interesting in meating in person, discussing deals and possibilities, may be even partner.
If you are eager to start in REI but cannot the first step or even need to discuss the courses to puchase - please email me.
The reason is - some of us have no support and understanding within a family when start something new. I know that I will be able to move further after I discuss the direction with a same minded person.
Waiting for youe emails.

Lihi

Beginning investors in SF Valley / Los Angeles, CA - Posted by Patricia Palacio

Posted by Patricia Palacio on June 21, 2001 at 24:39:38:

Did this group of beginning investors ever come together? I’d be interested in joining. I live in Burbank and bought the C.S. course in March 2001.

Re: Beginning investors in SF Valley / L.A. area - Posted by George - CA

Posted by George - CA on January 07, 2001 at 02:47:26:

Hello,
Great idea to meet with like minded folks, I’m in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley area and get over the hill to the west Valley regularly, have worked some deals. Would be good to brainstorm ideas and share experiences.
George
libertysales@webtv.net

Re: Beginning investors in SF Valley / Los Ang - Posted by Ari

Posted by Ari on January 04, 2001 at 18:57:13:

Hi there. Good idea! I am moving to California in about 7 months (in Florida right now). Will be back and forth to start making arrangements, though. Would like to meet you. Email me!Ari

Re: Beginning investors in SF Valley / Los Ang - Posted by KJ Ogden

Posted by KJ Ogden on January 05, 2001 at 15:40:47:

I would be interested in hearing more about a club. I’ve taken a few courses but never really put anything into action. Let me know what you’re planning and when

Re: Beginning investors in SF Valley / Los Ang - Posted by Jolene

Posted by Jolene on January 05, 2001 at 18:33:23:

Hi,

I am in Orange County, California, and plan to move up to Silicon Valley. I’d be very interested in talking with people involved in real estate investment, as I found it pretty challenging in the areas I am familiar with. There are a few real estate investment clubs listed in this site, have you tried any of them? Any feedback would be appreciated.