Bandit signs/Deals maybe - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Marbs on October 23, 2000 at 10:08:17:

Jonathan,

Cool, very cool. I’ve just started marketing myself in REI, and though it’s obviously necessary, it’s also a bit unnerving as you wait for some kind of response. (Thankfully, the phone has been ringing.) Glad to hear your efforts are generating leads. Can’t wait to find out how it all plays out for you.

Dave

Bandit signs/Deals maybe - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on October 22, 2000 at 18:02:42:

What a weekend. I had a Business expo sponsored by our local chamber of commerce. I took pictures of all of my homes that I am building and are for sale along with my 20 modular floor plans, owner finance sign, Credit repair sign Investor Sign. All these signs were 81/2? x11? in lime green. One Bandit sign that said I BUY HOUSES ANY PRICE ANY CONDITION. I went to the expo to get some exposure for my homes and maybe pick up a few loans and some names. I walked away with 12 motivated sellers the kind that say HELP TAKE MY HOME? I still can?t get over it. I spend about a grand a month in advertising homes for sale and I buy, build, sell, fix, finance houses ads. The point of it is that little 18?X24? red and white sign got so much attention. I also picked up 2 private lenders off my 12% interest sign all and all it was the best 12 hours spent at the mall that I have ever had. If any deals pan out I will post. I spent $250 for the booth?.lol

Jonathan Rexford