bad credit - Posted by Jude

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on April 20, 2002 at 10:25:34:

for you.

This business, or any business for that matter will require at least sufficient effort to open a package…

You ain’t got it.

Might as well just give up now, it is so much easier. Then you can file bankruptcy, and let someone else fix your personal financial irresponsibilities. Heck you might even manage to get on welfare, and be set for life.

bad credit - Posted by Jude

Posted by Jude on April 20, 2002 at 08:55:04:

I bought The Carlton Sheets program about two years ago. I haven’t opened it yet. The reason for this is I already had a business that took up most of my time. I also, figured I’d probably bought yet another opportunity that had a catch and probably didn’t work. I guess that’s the main reason why I didn’t open it. Sounded too good to be true.

Meantime, I lost that business and it put me into debt. I just defaulted on my credit cards as the new owner of my business stopped making the payments. Now, I’m afraid I probably can’t even think about investing in real estate because of my bad credit. I’m hoping to make enough money to pay down my debts. Is it possible to invest in real estate with bad credit?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Jude

Hey Jude! Don’t be affraid… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on April 20, 2002 at 15:38:39:

take a sad song and make it better!

I had to say that! you can buy real estate with any type of owner financing like land contract. instlalment sales contract, contract for deed, lease option, or even triple net lease. you can buy real estate any way that doesn’t involve a bank/lending institution. I’ve never seen a private individual do a credit check.

David Krulac
central Pennsylvania

Re: bad credit - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on April 20, 2002 at 13:45:51:

Here’s the link tang-0-rang is referring to:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/70929.html

Re: search archives for a post by Johnboy… - Posted by tang-0-rang

Posted by tang-0-rang on April 20, 2002 at 13:42:29:

While the struggle will be harder with poor credit the simple fact remains, with Time, courage, and a little Knowledge… one can accomplish almost anything. If you are new to this site read everything you can find. There are plenty of solutions to your problem, you must take the first step and spend the time to research. Then later if you get stumped and can’t find the answer…post a question. There are alot of great people here and most are willing to help all who take the time to help themselves.
Open up the Carleton Sheets course, It is a great starter course, full of ideas and terms that are simple to understand. After that, read everything in the “How To” section of this site as well as the “Money Making Ideas” and don’t forget the “Success Stories”. Johnboy posted something a while back about just starting out as a newbie. Search the archives with the keywords “Johnboy” as well as “starting out” or “newbie” it’s there somewhere. Heck… read anything by Johnboy it is always full of gold nuggets. Maybe someone else has the direct link to the post and will post it here for you. good luck and keep your head up.
Todd Williamson (CO)

Re: bad credit - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on April 20, 2002 at 11:45:51:

Hi Jude,

What you have is a common problem. I am inclined to say that it has even become a way of life.

We live in a immediate gratification world, where few people plan for the future. We are happy with what we have in front of us, and our future is based on the speculation that tomorrow will be as good as today.
People live just like Enron Corporation. You know what I mean? And then the bubble bursts…

Having grown up rather poor I learned the importance of “passive” income. Real estate is just one way to earn such income. Others might include internet, MLM, royalty, and other goodwill assets.

For any business person just starting out, or starting out again, I highly recommend reading several books on passive income. How to get it, how to keep it, and how to use it to make more.

I don’t think there’s one person in this world that wakes up wanting to fail in life. Most people are just busy doing what they’ve been doing for years and they don’t plan for minor bumps and road blocks along the way.

You see, in my book I think it’s too good to be true that there can be so many people in the world that I can profit from.

I think I read somewhere that there are four options in life.

1. Save and make hundreds of thousands of dollars by learning how to do things yourself…like openning up your Sheet’s package.

2. Save and make hundreds by paying others to do for you.

3. Live in denial and do nothing. Spend your life paying brokers, agents, consultants, and business people to take your money.

4. Move away from modern day civilization, and live in mountains and villages where money is not needed.

My advice: Please open up your package. The more options you have in life, the better your future. And the more secured.

Austin