Atlanta closing attorneys for wrap arounds - Posted by Dave K (Atlanta)

Posted by Warner(ATL) on April 14, 2000 at 21:20:49:

Dave,

Assuming you need help with the paperwork to set up the sell of your house with owner financing, virtually any real estate attorney worth his/her salt can assist you and close the deal for you. You would use an attorney because title companies do not provide escrow services (close on property) here in Georgia unlike some other states (i.e Florida). I would consider using a land contract for your deal, so that you do not have to give up title.

Atlanta closing attorneys for wrap arounds - Posted by Dave K (Atlanta)

Posted by Dave K (Atlanta) on April 14, 2000 at 19:23:23:

Does anyone know where i can conduct a closing for property we want to sell as owner finance in the Atlanta area? We want to sell using a wrap or an all-inclusive trust deed. Do we use a title company or a closing attorney? Also is that the best way to sell owner finance when you don’t own the property free and clear? Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Atlanta closing attorneys for wrap arounds - Posted by Mr. Ed (ATL)

Posted by Mr. Ed (ATL) on April 17, 2000 at 22:50:29:

Dave- I have a very good recommendation for you, a very reputable attorney located in Gwinnett. Pls e-mail me or call me at 770-743-7864 and I’d be happy to help you.

Additionally, you’ll need to get a title search done at some point, and I can help with that as well.

Ed
Gainesville, GA

Re: Atlanta closing attorneys for wrap arounds - Posted by Steve-Atl

Posted by Steve-Atl on April 17, 2000 at 11:13:53:

Try contacting Dwayne Thompson at Record Research in Buford, Ga. Dwayne is an attorney working with Record Research, a title company.

They have done for me what you are looking for.

Good Luck!