At a closing... - Posted by Lesley

Posted by dew on June 24, 2000 at 22:47:03:

To get a closer, just call a title company and explain you need title work and need to set up a closing. (Best to get a referral from someone like my prior post states.)

On traditional RE deals the buyer and seller are both usually there. But if this is YOUR deal you can do whatever you want. Talk with your closer (experienced) and they can usually suggest ways to approach things too. It depends no the type of deal you are doing. Do you want the buyer to know all of the sellers details? If not, then don’t have them there together.

You can’t get ALL the info. without doing what I suggested earlier. GO TO A CLOSING. Talk with realtors and title company closers that do it all the time. Once again, good luck.

At a closing… - Posted by Lesley

Posted by Lesley on June 23, 2000 at 01:06:57:

are the seller and the buyer there at the same time? Should they know about each other? How do you obtain a closing agent? Trying to get all the info. that I can and thanks soooooo much for all the great advice!