ARC AUCTION - Posted by Amy

Posted by AMY on December 16, 2005 at 10:54:03:

Sorry, I don’t have any info. on them. I can say they bought @ a cap rate of 12.5 or higher. I stopped checking at 12.9 (when i was high bidder) and I believe that they hadn’t been sold at that point. Only bidder numbers were disclosed not names so I couldnt know that. Im pretty sure that the last thing i heard they were at 17.75% and it was the last round of bidding and when a bidder chose their parcel they were allowing anyone to pick any parcels at the final cap rate. Also, they were all subject to approval. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Amy

ARC AUCTION - Posted by Amy

Posted by Amy on December 15, 2005 at 23:00:05:

I just got back from the arc auction. WOW that was an experience! My flight out was cancelled so I drove the 11 hours to see it. I was the sucessful high bidder on the property I wanted. I am so excited. I haven’t seen much chat about it, but if anyone wants an info. I was there. I guess I’ll just wait and see because they have 5 days to accept or decline.

Re: ARC AUCTION - Posted by osupsycho (OK)

Posted by osupsycho (OK) on December 16, 2005 at 10:17:12:

Amy,
Do you know any details on the parks in Oklahoma. Specifically the ones in Stillwater, OK: Crestview, Eastern Villa, Countryside, and Oak Ridge? I am most interested in knowing who the high bidder was on these since I know of a guy who claimed he was buying them all.

Re: ARC AUCTION - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on December 16, 2005 at 06:44:10:

Is there a list of properties that sold ?? I was interested in a couple of properties in PA but could not get a few important questions answered.