Anyone watch "Flip This House" - Posted by Lee

Posted by Jeff on February 08, 2006 at 11:12:12:

I think you were looking at his brother, who is a bit bigger than Richard. If I recall correctly, he has two brothers who work with him on his team. Both are bigger than he is.

Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on January 08, 2006 at 12:11:17:

This show is now my favorite show. It shows the adventures of Trademark Properties in South Carolina as they find, buy, rehab, and then sell properties. What a great show. Anyone see it? What do you think?

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on January 08, 2006 at 15:36:11:

Great show.Ginger ain’t bad either.

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on January 08, 2006 at 13:59:01:

Flip this House is the Real Estate equivalent of Professional wrestling. The entire show is staged for dramatic effect. Property Ladder is much better.

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on January 08, 2006 at 12:24:12:

Lee, what channel/time does that show come on?

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on January 08, 2006 at 12:21:50:

I agree. Show is pretty good. I like watching the show if I have the opportunity.

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on January 09, 2006 at 11:18:45:

I like it, but I think Property Ladder is a better depiction of individual investors who haven’t reached the plateau of Flip This House. But I like seeing how Richard Davis and his team work together to renovate houses big and small. I sometimes think he overdoes it a little, but I’m not as familiar with the S. Carolina market.

All that aside, I watch Flip This House for Ginger. I know I should be paying attention to the rehab process, but come on - it’s Ginger we’re talking about. That dog has no clue how lucky he is.

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on January 08, 2006 at 20:52:56:

I watch both programs and I don’t agree with you. On property ladder you see inexperienced wanna bees make lots of unthought out mistakes and are lucky to recover and usually only do because of the good appreciating markets they are in. On flip this house you see the value of having a team. They risk their capital after doing their research, studing their projections and planning their timing. They get together as a team with a well thought out plan before jumping in. They run into problems that always happen and they again team up and come to the best solution to the unexpected problem. It might be staged, but I’d love to be as successful as these guys are as opposed to the inexperienced guys on property ladder. No comparison!

Show times - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on January 08, 2006 at 12:38:45:

It is on tonight- Sunday 1/8 at 6pm, and Monday 8pm on A&E. You will love this show!

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by adam

Posted by adam on January 08, 2006 at 12:37:30:

it has been on for a while along with the others like it, there are lots of posts if you search.

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy on January 20, 2006 at 16:40:46:

I watch for Ginger too…she’s incredibly intelligent and her personality really makes the show. I actually tracked down her e-mail address and have spoken with her a little…

Re: Anyone watch “Flip This House” - Posted by Mandy

Posted by Mandy on January 17, 2006 at 10:04:57:

Did anyone see the last episode that aired on 1/15/06? my goodness - I did not recognize Richard when I first turned it on. Has he gained 100 lbs. or what?? Was this a recent episode or are the other ones when he is thinner the more recent ones. Anyway could not believe my eyes - did anyone else notice???

how about “Flip THAT House” - Posted by dan

Posted by dan on January 09, 2006 at 09:24:44:

Similar to property ladder. The show focuses on individuals fixing & flipping. Some are experienced some are not.