Anyone using websites for leads?????? - Posted by Shane (N.C.)

Posted by Kristine-CA on April 08, 2002 at 22:41:43:

Shane: check the archives of this board for “REO websites” and “foreclosure websites.” Most of the opinions are negative about paying for these services. REOs are listed with agents 95% of the time; foreclosure info is available for free or for a fee (online data services or legal newspapers) in your area, with much more complete and up-to-date data for your county. HUD and VA listings are available for free online.

Hope this helps. Sincerely, Kristine

Anyone using websites for leads??? - Posted by Shane (N.C.)

Posted by Shane (N.C.) on April 08, 2002 at 21:36:29:

I was wondering if any of you successful investors are using or have used any websites to get leads on foreclosures or motivated sellers? Some companies are saying they can give me a list of bank owned properties and distressed properties for a certain price. Should I trust these people, or try to find the leads myself? If you have used a company like this, can you tell me which is the best? Thank you, Shane

Re: Anyone using websites for leads??? - Posted by T1(OH)

Posted by T1(OH) on April 09, 2002 at 01:17:35:

If your looking for pre-foreclosures, many counties across the US have a website were you can look up the foreclosure case in progress. Obviously, these would be motivated sellers. Try looking up your local county to see.

Hope this helps,
Todd (T1-Oh)

Re: Anyone using websites for leads??? - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on April 08, 2002 at 23:01:01:

Realtytrack.com offers foreclosure information.
Realtor.com offers listings. NoDiscount.com teaches sellers how to sell their homes using creative techniques.

Hope this helps

Dave