anyone heard of the avedis group? - Posted by Parag

Posted by Rich on February 10, 2005 at 24:11:10:

I am a representative with The Avedis Group.

Prior to this I was doing real estate investing myself.

The Avedis group is about giving middle america a chance to have access to a team of experts to help them with their financial situations without the high cost.

You do not have to become a representative to purchase the courses and you do not have to purchase all of the courses. The real estate course costs $450.00 as a client. And if you choose you can get ongoing support for $35.00 per month. If you already know how to invest and you just want a mentor or expert to bounce prospective property deals off of you can just purchase the $35.00 per month program and can cancel at any time.

There are many other products and services other than the RE course.

I don’t want to go on any further because this isn’t an advertisement but I wanted to answer your question.

anyone heard of the avedis group? - Posted by Parag

Posted by Parag on February 05, 2005 at 03:44:06:

I just heard of the Avedis group in Jack Canfield’s book The Success Principles. In his book they talk about that company as offering financial education. They seem to teach about the stuff that Robert Kiyosaki teaches in Rich Dad Poor Dad. But when I went to their web site they seem to teach about Creative Finance real estate which I have seen no networking company do.

I was wondering if anyone here has done business with them? Or doing business with this company? Is it worth buying stuff from them and joining them?

How good is their creative finance real estate educations as well as their other stuff?

Parag

Re: anyone heard of the avedis group? - Posted by bobb

Posted by bobb on February 05, 2005 at 18:41:26:

I’ve made contact with them and believe them to be very expensive for what they offer. Essentially they are MLM. They offer meetings and various “teaser” meetings to get you to buy their way overpriced programs ranging from “How to set up a self-directed IRA,” to Paying a set amount for so many hours of phone time with an attorney or accountant. I suppose their program serves a purpose. It’s designed to take someone totally ignorant about RE investments and expensively walking them through all their courses. In the end I think you have the ability to invest.

I believe they offer absolutely nothing that 1)you cannot find here on this board or 2) or find the resourses here on this board for a lot less money.

My two cents.

bobb

Re: anyone heard of the avedis group? - Posted by Parag

Posted by Parag on February 06, 2005 at 02:10:40:

Hi Bobb:

I can understand what you said. I think this guy did say they teach the stuff taught in Rich Dad Poor Dad. He said they help people put things into action. He mentioned the real estate course is like $400 and 6 weeks of teleconferences. He mentioned that real estate investing mentoring is $20 a month. But he did mention about it costing like over a grand to join. To me a network marketing could not seem to be nearly ideal if they made it so much to join. I know Liberty League charges like $1500 for the self improvement course and they seem to have a number of people in their company. But it seems like people who need an income opportunity would not be able to afford it. I am still going to look into it. But does not sound like value for the money for what they charge.

I am thinking with a networking company a high price to join should be a red flag.

Parag

Re: anyone heard of the avedis group? - Posted by Tim London

Posted by Tim London on February 13, 2005 at 11:50:00:

Hello
To be An ISR with The Avedis Group is $40.00 Everything we have to offer,the Wealth Building Courses,The Real Estate course,a free month of the Pro Plan and the Business Owner Success System costs $1200.00 With what they teach I have an additional 9 streams of passive income that more than payed for the cost.7 of those incomes came from outside the comp.plan

Tim London
www.teamavedis.com/cashflow