Anyone have a site for great priced golf shirts - Posted by for investors?

Posted by Ben (NJ) on April 16, 2003 at 11:53:12:

A friend of mine who is a tax foreclosure attorney printed up golf shirts with his firm’s name and the
words “FORE!!-closure” on them. Unfortunately probably not something that would go over well at the snooty country club.

Anyone have a site for great priced golf shirts - Posted by for investors?

Posted by for investors? on April 15, 2003 at 23:12:33:

I have been looking around and pricing embroidered golf shirts, any comments would be appreciated!

6 shirts, your logo, $135. www.queensboro.com - Posted by js-Indianapolis

Posted by js-Indianapolis on April 17, 2003 at 02:04:47:

I have not used them before, but for that price, give it a shot. I know they’ve been around since I’ve been self employed (~8 years), and still look the same. I got on their mailing list, at some point. Gotta be doing something right though. They say they’ve been in business 22 years. Let us know who you use, and how they do.

It IS possible to do it yourself… - Posted by Christopher - WA

Posted by Christopher - WA on April 16, 2003 at 18:57:32:

With the right sewing machine. There are sewing machines that you can input your logo and the machine will embroider it automatically. I couldn’t even guess what they cost but they are aimed at the home market, not talkin’ commercial machines here.

Re: Anyone have a site for great priced golf - Posted by Ron Adkins

Posted by Ron Adkins on April 16, 2003 at 12:11:41:

Matt,

Shoot me an email and let me know what you are insterested in and I can get you a quote. I own a Promotional Advertising company. I would need to know the quantity you are looking for…quality of shirt, color, and rough guess of what you are looking to embroider on them.

Ron

Re: Great priced golf shirts - Posted by Matt(MI)

Posted by Matt(MI) on April 16, 2003 at 09:28:47:

A friend here in Mi specializes in embroidered shirts.
His email is rockrac@diamondcs.net. Business is Rock Promotions, 989-695-4700. Name is Roger.

Give him a call - he does a great job. Very meticulous!

Matt

clever ! - Posted by s

Posted by s on April 16, 2003 at 08:20:15:

That’s a great idea. I know LandsEnd does shirts for businessess (with logos too i think) and check out: www.4imprint.com = button-down shirts, coffee mugs, fortune cookies! pens, all the stuff… best luck, S.

“I Buy Houses” on them? Add… - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on April 16, 2003 at 05:33:12:

For Investors--------------

“I Buy Houses” on them? Add your phone number.

“I Buy Houses and Swing a Mean Club.”

“I Buy Club Houses?”

“I Buy Clubs and Houses.”

“Big Clubs, Big Houses, Bring them on?”

“I’ll buy your House. Promise no club swinging inside.”

“Losing your shirt on golf bets? I’ll buy your house!”

“Losing your shirt on golf bets? I’ll buy your house! And give you a bonus: a new golf shirt.”

“I never lose my shirt when I buy houses. Ask me how.”

“Ask me how you can get free golf lessons just by selling your house to me!”

Good Investing, Good Wearing, and Good Swinging****************Ron Starr**************

Re: It IS possible to do it yourself… - Posted by rm

Posted by rm on April 16, 2003 at 21:56:29:

My mother-in-law has a program on her computer called Buzz Tools. She somehow connects her sewing machine to the computer, and it does all the work. The shirts look great.

What if I hate golf?? (nt) - Posted by In Houston

Posted by In Houston on April 17, 2003 at 14:13:10:

nt