ANYONE HAS JOE KAISERS COURSE - Posted by NEWGUY

Posted by Mike Schmidt (IL) on April 27, 2001 at 10:39:40:

I guess it’s all what you want or need to learn as to if this course will be right for you. Me, I am trying a bunch of them to gain as much knowledge as I can. If you want just the basics and forms for every state, then this is not the course you are looking for. If you want to see how Joe does it, how to do a L/O with little or no money out of your pocket, how to get your phone ringing off the hook and not having to “show” your new home to a tenent until AFTER they have followed your directions after they go to the home for rent…then its worth the price. It will not give you every possible senerio or every possible way to do a L/O, but it will give you enough info to get you started doing it. Joe’s course is focused around finding and selling the existing landlord. If you want to know more about finding owners in finacial trouble facing foreclosure then pass on this course.

I dont think there is any “perfect” course out there, they all seem to cover a specific way to do something.

ANYONE HAS JOE KAISERS COURSE - Posted by NEWGUY

Posted by NEWGUY on April 24, 2001 at 15:38:02:

HEY I NEED A COURSE, I CANT AFFORD MR. BRONCHICKS, AND I HEAR JOE KAISERS COURSE IS MORE FOR ADVANCED INVESTORS. I HAVE NOT INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE, HOWEVER, IVE BEEN STUDYING LIKE CRAZY ON LEASE OPTIONS BUT I WANT TO DO THE DEALS RIGHT AND HAVE CONTRACTS TO USE THAT WOULD PROTECT ME AND MAKE ME LEAST LIABLE. ALSO A COURSE WHICH CAN SHOW ME HOW TO ASSUME MORTGAGES OR WHAT TO DO WITH MORTGAGES TO WORK IT TO A L/O. ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, HOW ABOUT NEWBIES AND PROS WHO HAVE HIS ULTIMATE LEASE OPTION COURSE, WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH IT. LIKE I SAID I CANT SPEND 400 DOLLARS ON A COURSE, WHEN I GOT KIDS TO FEED, SO SOMETHING THAT HAS EVERYTHING ON L/O WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH. THanx everyone in advance!

Re: ANYONE HAS JOE KAISERS COURSE - Posted by S.B.

Posted by S.B. on April 27, 2001 at 15:39:53:

A friend of mine gave me his copy to read. Nothing I have not heard B/4.
Did he ever get his site back up?

Re: ANYONE HAS JOE KAISERS COURSE - Posted by Mike Schmidt (IL)

Posted by Mike Schmidt (IL) on April 27, 2001 at 24:01:13:

I have Joe?s L/O course. It goes into good detail and offers many examples and ideas. Joe does things a bit different than some, he really seems to live by the rule to “Work smarter, not harder”. His info on not wasting time showing a place 30 separate times and how to get the potential renter/leasor to do a lot of the work them self when it comes to finding the quality ones is worth the price alone. The second half of the course is about multi family L/O deals.

As for contracts and forms, he does include all of these but stresses they should NOT be used right from the book. Have your attorney create ones for you, using his as an example. Since laws in each state are different, this would be a MUST do in my opinion.

On a side note you might want to not use all CAPS, some people dont like this and might not answer your questions.

Re: ANYONE HAS JOE KAISERS COURSE - Posted by Chauncy Firestone

Posted by Chauncy Firestone on April 27, 2001 at 09:16:24:

I started to order it. Then I read a review on the web and decided not to buy.