Anyone from Colorado springs area......... - Posted by todd

Posted by Richard Roop (CO) on January 26, 2003 at 21:59:47:

Todd:

My current list of properties is at www.resultsquick.com. It is also an example of a buy/sell site to model. Be sure to opt-in to the Buyers List.

Anyone from Colorado springs area… - Posted by todd

Posted by todd on January 22, 2003 at 11:59:37:

Can anyone give some information about this area. thinking of trasfering there for my job, and wanted to know what the market is like down there.
thanks for your time
Todd Williamson…(CO)

Re: Anyone from Colorado springs area… - Posted by Richard Roop (CO)

Posted by Richard Roop (CO) on January 26, 2003 at 15:36:42:

Todd,

I am in Woodland Park, 20 miles west up in the mountains behind Pikes Peak. I buy up here and in Colorado Springs. I am currently working with a number of investors in the Springs to help them grow their businesses. There are plenty of deals but selling has slowed up in past 4-5 months so it’s best to be a more picky buyer.

Email me if you come to the area or go to www.richardroop.com

Need a house? :slight_smile:

Re: Anyone from Colorado springs area… - Posted by Justin

Posted by Justin on January 23, 2003 at 14:58:13:

I live in Co Springs… RE market is still chugging along, but at a considerably slower pace than in the past few years. Listings are at record highs, but you can still move property with creative incentives like owner financing, lease option, etc. – it’s your average, ho-hum houses that are sitting on the market a while. New construction is still booming with rates where they are. Foreclosures are way up, so now’s a good time for deals there (lots of lay-offs this past year).

Oh wait, nevermind, no deals to be had here! Stay put! (lol)

What else you wanna know? =)

Re: Anyone from Colorado springs area… - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on January 22, 2003 at 12:46:06:

I’m from Denver which is an hour North. I don’ know the specifics of Colorado Springs but I can tell you a little.

CS is a pretty conservative town with a lot of religious groups. If you enjoy all 4 seasons Colorado has the best weather in the country. Half the days this winter have been above 50 degrees. Not bad considering you can ski world class resorts an hour away.

As far as real estate goes, it is a fast developing town. There is a mix of older homes in the city with a lot of new developments and apartment complexes going up on the outskirts. The population is growing fast but is still pretty transient which leaves a lot of oppurtunity. I’m not sure where your coming from but I think housing prices are above average for the country. People move to Colorado for the quality of life and they are willing to pay for it.

Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Re: Anyone from Colorado springs area… - Posted by todd

Posted by todd on January 26, 2003 at 17:50:18:

Richard,
Thanks for the responce and thank you for the information…it is great to here from YOU. I have never been to your site before…nice. Actually yes I well need a house…what do you have in the springs area? thanks for your time
Cordially,
Todd Williamson…(CO)

thanks - Posted by todd

Posted by todd on January 23, 2003 at 20:34:46:

thanks for responding and the heads up on the market. Whats with all the layoffs going on down there…maybe I shouldn’t transer for fear of layoff???
thanks again for your time
Todd Williamson…(CO)