Anyone from Canada? - Posted by Paul from Canada

Posted by Glenn on August 14, 1999 at 24:19:51:

Hi Paul.
I was going to attend the Russ Whitney course when it cam to Toronto, but then I read about it here on the newsgroup. Sure…the infomercial sounds good, but $5000 is a bit much when you’re not sure if you want to get into investing or not.

The CS course is only $300 Cdn, but I got mine over the Net (try Ebay.com) for MUCH less.

I’ve only had the course a few months, and have just started looking for properties and making offers. The CS course is a great beginning. It covers everything you need to know. Does it work in Canada? I’m sure it does. There’s just some minor differences between Canada & the US. The CS course is designed for the US, but you can use the “concepts” of RE investing here just as easily.

The first thing you must realise…this is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. It does take a LOT of effort. The hardest part is actually opening the book & videos and deciding to get started.

If you aren’t sure about RE investing, and just want to see what its about without spending $5000…try the CS course.

Best of luck…
Glenn, Ontario

Anyone from Canada? - Posted by Paul from Canada

Posted by Paul from Canada on July 21, 1999 at 13:37:33:

Well, recently I attended the Russ Whitney’s one day workshop. After spending nearly 4 hours there, he revealed at the very end that we need to take a 3-day workshop-- a cost of $995 for books, and $3995 for the course-- nearly $5,000. (Canadian funds)

Is this Carlton Sheets course the same? Would I have to spend the money to buy the course-- and then keep spending, and spending for other courses? Is there free support?

Has anyone heard of people being successful with the Carlton Sheets course in Canada?

Thanks–
Paul