Anybody heard of "GEMANCER"? - Posted by Chuck

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Frank Torres

Posted by Frank Torres on February 20, 2004 at 19:36:32:

THIS SITE SHOULD SHUT DOWN!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by STUART STORER

Posted by STUART STORER on February 20, 2004 at 19:35:39:

ANYBODY CAN WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS SITE AND IT SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Frank Torres

Posted by Frank Torres on February 20, 2004 at 19:34:32:

THIS IS HORRIBLE…WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE CLAIMING? MR. PEABODY? COMPUTER WHIZ? THIS SITE CAN’T TRUSTED! I THINK THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF AMERICAN CAPITALISM! GIVE IT A REST

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by STUART STORER

Posted by STUART STORER on February 20, 2004 at 19:34:06:

THIS IS HORRIBLE…WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE CLAIMING? MR. PEABODY? COMPUTER WHIZ? THIS SITE CAN’T TRUSTED! I THINK THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF AMERICAN CAPITALISM! GIVE IT A REST!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Maria

Posted by Maria on February 14, 2004 at 23:19:25:

Is this for Real? I have received the same letter. Has anyone bought into this? I’m curious about the contradictions that it implies. Could anyone help clarify? Thanks so much!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Peter T

Posted by Peter T on February 10, 2004 at 03:55:36:

Monica Schiera-Main? I don’t know her, but I heard she’s a lovely lady. However, I recommend speaking with a license broker when investing money! You want someone who is licensed & regulated. These accusations of parole violations are terrible. She’s just trying to make money just like yourself. Leave her alone.

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Richard Yuken

Posted by Richard Yuken on February 10, 2004 at 03:50:13:

Monica Schiera-Main is an honest woman. These accusations are terrible. Show the proof. Violating Parole? Does Sandy Wang work for the government? Americans can be so cruel to each-other for some dollar bill the nobody can ever take to their grave!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Sandy Wang

Posted by Sandy Wang on February 10, 2004 at 03:17:18:

This is a tip…She got arrested recently for violating her parole…There is a god!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by CmptrWhz

Posted by CmptrWhz on January 30, 2004 at 23:22:58:

Save your money, don’t even look at this garbage. I was sent the “letter” and I filed it right im my recycle bin. I e-mailed her and called her from my cell phone; NO REPLY. She served fed time and filed bankruptcy, leave her alone.

Anybody heard of AMS? - Posted by Alex Nguyen

Posted by Alex Nguyen on January 15, 2004 at 18:40:32:

I just received a call from this guy from Advantage marketing system who claimed his system will work for me. I checked it out and so far no scam reports and also they have been in business for like 15 years plus they have stocks on the stock market.
I have to pay like 200 dollars to get this system that can make me thousands of dollars.
ANYBODY HAS TRY THIS PROGRAM OUT BEFORE, PLEASE RESPOND TO ME ASAP AND TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS AND YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PROGRAM.
THANKS!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Zidzi

Posted by Zidzi on October 13, 2003 at 10:47:24:

I, too, received the invitation for the seminar coming up in miami at the end of October.

I did look at their earlier opportunity where they purported to introduce RE investors to Soto and Associates who can do loans for anyone. Their next letter said that they no longer are associated with Soto. The list they have given of alternate lenders is a list you could find for yourself from the internet (probably you would do a better job).

Right now there are so many loan programs available particularly for investors that one can access on the internet or your local lenders and mortgage brokers without having to pay someone out of state to provide that list.

This site here provides a great resource, too, if you have a really peculiar transaction that you cannot get mainstream financing for.

Besides, Ed Garcia, our host always steers us clear of questionable companies.

Safe investing

Zidzi

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Wealthmaker

Posted by Wealthmaker on October 09, 2003 at 15:03:44:

Got that letter, too. My address coding on the letter indicates it CAME FROM THE ROBERT ALLEN mailing list! No doubt about it!

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on September 28, 2003 at 14:39:27:

I received the same offer in the mail this week. This letter brags about the other guys offering upgrade offers and they do the same thing at the bottom of their offer–concerning how to “flip” properties, a Robert Allen technique by the way. My letter noted that I was # 80 of their list of 100. If they have been sending out this letter for over a year and still don’t have 100 participants it doesn’t look like people are falling for their scam.

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by tony

Posted by tony on September 24, 2003 at 21:04:54:

Gemancer, I got the same letter and they are also advertising on the net www.nocashnocredit.whatever. On another forum, someone mention that the promoter of the RE investing course might done hard time and filed bankruptcy. If you read the letter carefully, you notice they are marketing a lease option/lease purchase and have you gamble on future appreciation to make you profits

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Elke

Posted by Elke on September 19, 2003 at 24:23:59:

Hello Chuck

I received the same letter and boy was I impressed. What kept me from sending my money on the day that I received the information from them was I WAS BROKE. Anyway since then I decided to try to speak to someone at the company and each time I was mysteriously dissconnected. So I’m glad that I didn’t fall for this one because like the letter says, I’ve got a closet full of “Make Money Like This” programs. The funny thing is that the one that I paid the least for made me the most money. So keep me posted if you can find someone who has bought into this MONEY SOURCE that they speak so highly of.

Elke

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by skippy

Posted by skippy on September 15, 2003 at 23:58:56:

I received the letter also,…checked the BBB in Valencia, CA,…see link below,…sounds like they are scumbags.

http://www.labbb.org/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/C%3A/Inetpub/wwwroot/SouthlandReport/default.htm?hCompID=13155876&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

Re: Anybody heard of - Posted by Sue

Posted by Sue on September 15, 2003 at 14:13:17:

I received a letter from the same co. trying to sell a course on commodity options trading for $297. THey claim to have a book that can decode and pinpoint all the major and minor movements in all major commodiites to the date and is 90% accurate. They claim it’s possible to make on average $20,000 a month. Makes you wonder, if one can make that kind of money, why would they want to deal with the public?

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Brenda

Posted by Brenda on September 13, 2003 at 10:24:42:

I am also looking for someone who have heard of these guys. They are suppose to help me get a loan. So far I have lose a great deal of money but I haven’t receive a home yet. I think that are hook up with
Soto & Associates
located 468 North Camden Dr. Suite200,
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-860-5694

Also Brooks, Smith & Associates located in Memphis,Tenn. may also be working with them. But everything seems a mystery.
If you receive any more information concerning them please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank You, Brenda

Re: Anybody heard of - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on September 06, 2003 at 17:11:55:

hey chuck-
i just received the same “information i requested” proposal…i never heard of them and especially never requested any information…i read all of it and it sounds like a pipedream…she repeated a lot of the same info over and over trying to sound like this is a valid investment, but my guess is that it’s just another scam along with everyone else’s…i’m still looking for more info on gemancer, inc…i’m not going to get my hopes up…my thought is, if you really want to get into real estate, go to the library and research it out for yourself and make you own decisions as to whats valid…or just get a real estate license and earn your way…finally, how will they know when i received the letter to enforce the time limit to respond…my letter wasn’t post marked??? i’m sure if i decide to read it again, there are more holes…please email me if you find anything else out…thanks…

Re: Anybody heard of “GEMANCER”? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on August 30, 2003 at 19:35:47:

Chuck,

I haven?t heard of this company but their business principles are not sound. In the old days you could have done this with Hard Money Lenders. Every since Predatory lending has hit the scene, Hard Money Lenders are doing either NOO loans or Commercial.

I would pass,

Ed Garcia