Any views on Terry Vaughn's Course? - Posted by Jim C

Posted by David Alexander on July 30, 2001 at 19:12:12:

probably one of the most eloquent speakers and communicators out there.

he provides incredible info for the note business along with things you need to understand as an Investor.

Perception of Money, Time value, etc.

Some folks get into this game without understanding money or the difference between business, Investing and Job… and at times there is a fine line.

You need to learn the fundemantals… Terry’s course is chock full of it.

Worth every penney and glad it’s in my library.

David Alexander

Any views on Terry Vaughn’s Course? - Posted by Jim C

Posted by Jim C on July 30, 2001 at 18:29:14:

Anyone have any suggestions about Terry Vaughn’s course “Paper into Gold”?

I’m sure it’s good, but is it the type of course that beginners can use? I don’t know if it’s more of an advance course.

And if anyone has used Terry’s techniques, let me know how it went. I’d love to hear some real life experience with the course.

Thanks a lot!!!

Jim C

I give it a thumbs up! … - Posted by Mark Lyne

Posted by Mark Lyne on July 30, 2001 at 20:53:46:

… and not just cuz I like this site. He has great stories and practical applications that get the creative juices flowing.

Best regards,
Mark
http://RealEstateFreedom.com

Re: Any views on Terry Vaughn’s Course? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on July 30, 2001 at 20:07:07:

Jim,

I’ve had Terry’s Paper Into Gold for about five years now. As my good friend David says, it’s choke full of great ideas.

The course is divided up into three sections. Starting with basic paper fundamentals and simple formulas. He then progresses to intermediate techniques and then unto the good stuff. Highly creative use of paper.

Paper Into Gold is one of the best courses that I have bought. And I got alot of em.

Do yourself a favor and get the course. You won’t be disappointed.