Any Creative Agents out there? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 11, 2002 at 17:20:32:

In WA state, you have to disclose. I would assume that it is also required in most all states, but you should check your state licensing laws to determine if you have to. However if you are in doubt, why not just disclose?

I did want to point out something though. Whenever I am talking to another agent, I am Tim Fierro Licensed Real Estate Agent who has a ‘client’. I do not disclose my client until it is time to sign. At that point I will disclose that I am the client. I disclosed up front per my state laws that I am a licensed agent, but I do not have to disclose my client’s name until the contract signing is going to take place. :slight_smile:

Any Creative Agents out there? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on July 11, 2002 at 15:53:36:

Let’s say I’m a Real Estate Agent and I own a house in my LLC and or LandTrust that I want to sell. Am I obligated to disclose that I am an agent?

On the flip side, if I am purchasing for my LLC and I am the buying agent, am I obligated to disclose?

Re: Any Creative Agents out there? - Posted by JJJ - FL

Posted by JJJ - FL on July 11, 2002 at 18:14:17:

I’m a newbie investor working who will be licensed pending the FL state test.

In my state you have to disclose your license status no matter what…I’m fairly certain its like that in all 50 states.

I like Tim’s idea…I’ll file that one away for use later :slight_smile:

JJJ - FL