Any Carleton Sheets grads in Jacksonville Florida? - Posted by John B.

Posted by lloyd katz on December 24, 1999 at 18:24:31:

Does the system work. Have you been able to buy a unit no money down that you can make a cash flow on

Any Carleton Sheets grads in Jacksonville Florida? - Posted by John B.

Posted by John B. on July 16, 1999 at 22:40:50:

Are there any Jacksonville investors who work the Carleton Sheets methods? Let me know. Thanks.

Re: Any Carleton Sheets grads in Jacksonville Florida? - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on October 03, 1999 at 19:48:58:

I also live in Jacksonville, FL. I am in the process of getting started in creative real estate.

Re: Any Carleton Sheets grads in Wisconsin - Posted by kim

Posted by kim on July 10, 2000 at 11:53:16:

i’m waiting on my packet in the mail for cs, can anyone from wi, tell me about their stories? I’ve heard alot of stories via the internet, and seen different programs offering the same on money down claim but what’s really different about cs. (i realize the program is really what you make it, but while i’m waiting what’s the first step besides setting goals…etc, what the meat of the technique?)

Re: Any Carleton Sheets grads in Jacksonville Florida? - Posted by James

Posted by James on April 04, 2000 at 19:42:14:

Hi, my name is James and I actually bought Carleton’s course back in 1992 went through it and I have been so close to buying numerous properties but I kinda chickened out. But after all these years I am getting my courage up again and I am going to do this. If you want to maybe talk more we can throw some ideas around. I live in jax. Just email me.