Another thing that drives me NUTS - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on July 17, 2002 at 18:48:08:

Nuts and brownies, brownies and nuts…

When you make brownies you can put in crushed walnuts, everyone knows that.

To make yours special add a drop of oil of peppermint (mom’s secret recipe)

Serve with a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

Yum Yum Yum!

Another thing that drives me NUTS - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on July 16, 2002 at 17:04:17:

Besides people who ask the same question that has been answered over and over again, without checking the archives or even reading the posts already on the board.

How about the people who use a title that is EXACTLY 50 characters long, so when you try to reply the board adds the “Re:” it kicks you in the teeth with an error message and makes you go back and shorten the other person’s too long title.

I just rip a chunk out of the middle. Who cares if it makes sense or not.

I think I need to take a little vacation.

Re: Another thing that drives me NUTS - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on July 16, 2002 at 18:04:04:

Here’s a Valium:

o

Actually, here’s another.

o

Better take two. It’s tough being a Canadian.

PS: Just trying to get you to smile. FYI my pet peeve is when someone titles their post something like “MUST READ!!!”, or “If I wanted to…”.

Then you have to open the thing only to find out it has NOTHING to do with anything you’re slightly interested in. Please, people, put the subject in the subject so you don’t waste people’s time. It’s inconsiderate!

Dang, now you got me going. I’m taking those Valiums back.

Re: Another thing that drives me NUTS - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on July 16, 2002 at 21:20:29:

You are right about the lousy titles. Then they get sore because no one responds LOL.

Thanks for your kind thoughts but it’s only tough being Canadian in January when it’s snowing sideways, you haven’t seen the sun for 6 weeks and you realise it’s 3 more months till spring LOL.

Right now the days are sunny and 80 degrees. Time to go to the cottage for long days of fishing beer water skiing beer and finishing up with beer and a barbecue as the sun sets at 9:30 at night. I AM CANADIAN LOL LOL LOL.

Can’t find the brownies on a crowded desk… - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 17, 2002 at 17:48:42:

I know what you mean about people putting in subject titles nothing that has to do with the conversation. All one has to do is just consider what the basic 1 line synopsis of the post is and write it in the space provided. Why people put subject titles that don’t make any sense is beyond me.

Now, where is that paper towel with the 3 fresh brownies on it? Oh, under that contract I was working on. You see, I was talking about brownies. :slight_smile:

Thanks Tim… made me laugh… nt - Posted by Chris (TX)

Posted by Chris (TX) on July 17, 2002 at 19:05:34:

nt