ANGEL??? - Posted by RITA, FLA

Posted by Douglas McDowell on July 09, 2001 at 13:33:16:

heh,
well I have to avoid my own pessimism and work pretty hard at it sometimes…it’s usually the result of having ALREADY closed a door on my fingers or stubbing a toe (metaphorically speaking)
Still very good advice, Angel

ANGEL??? - Posted by RITA, FLA

Posted by RITA, FLA on June 30, 2001 at 18:12:13:

Angel,

I read your reply to Sarah…great story…I am currently wanting to buy some homes in South Florida…I have 3 rentals now with equity in all and a positive cash flow…I am partners in a small business that I am not showing an income…who would you suggest for financing? I have a 5 year old Carlton Sheets program that I read 5 years ago and I am going through it again…have you done his program? What is your opinion…It was suggested to me to get Bill Bronchicks program…what do you think

Thanks Rita

Re: ANGEL??? - Posted by Angel Gutierrez

Posted by Angel Gutierrez on June 30, 2001 at 22:54:03:

Hello there,
I’ve read Carlton Sheets program (a few times) and personally, I like it. It’s a good place to start. It will give you an idea of what you can do with real estate. However, most people you encounter are going to tell you that it doesn’t work. These are the same type of people that used to believe the world is flat. When you find a deal(a real deal), allow yourself the pleasure of using your mind to make it happen. If you need a sounding board, post it here. You sound like a candidate for the next Lender’s workshop. Stay tuned for the announcement on the workshop.
As far as Bill’s stuff is concerned, I did his workshop and was worth every penny. You should NOT do anymore R.E. until you thoroughly understand the power of the land trust.

Go get 'em!

Angel
Dallas, Tx

Re: ANGEL??? - Posted by Rita

Posted by Rita on July 01, 2001 at 11:49:25:

Angel,

Thanks a bunch for your advise…I am going a little crazy right now on learning it all in a day…the properties I currently have I must say…it took some work but I did use some of my creativety to aquire them…my last investment a duplex was bought 2 years ago…real estate really excites me and recently I moved to Boca Raton, Fl and I want to take advantage of the market down here…an article in the paper just stated that a 150,000 house will be worth approx. 175,000 in a year…I was definetly thinking$$$$ and my love of learning more and working with real estate…the other night I was out at a happy hour and met a realtor who has been in the business for 20 something years and was fascinated with me rambling on about investing in real estate…her only investment is the house she lives in…I asked “have you gotten rich by selling houses?”…a Big NO came out…after me rambling on about my investing stories she said Please call me tomorrow!! Sorry I am just a rambling on…well, I have a stupid question? You said to thoroughly understand the power of land trust…can you you elaborate more?

Thanks…Rita

Re: ANGEL??? - Posted by Angel Gutierrez

Posted by Angel Gutierrez on July 02, 2001 at 11:39:01:

Land trusts are an extremely versatile ownership tool. It is IMPERATIVE that you understand what can be done with them. Perhaps you should look into attending a workshop on this subject like Bill Bronchick or Bill Gatten. Try to do this in person so you can get live examples and your questions answered on the spot. Once you have a thorough understanding, you will look back and say…“how could I ever have done things any other way?”
As far as realtors are concerned, you will find that most(not all), share the same characteristics; they are paralyzed by fear, insecurity and doubt to a point where they are self-sabotaging. Well not only realtors, most people are this way. Most people are too saddled with fear to even attempt to realize their dreams, whether it be investing in R.E. or taking a trip to see the Mayan ruins, or learning a different language and so on and so on. Get the picture? Never allow this to happen to you and if you find yourself being one of those pessimistic types, be sure to reward yourself by closing your bathroom door on your fingers or stubbing your little toe on the coffee table. That should fix you!

Angel
Dallas, Tx