am i crazy - Posted by matthewMN

Posted by GL on January 14, 2002 at 12:59:03:

Welcome to the club. I’m crazy as a loon and so are some others who post here. If you want to go crazy with us read all the stories in the menu at the left of the page.Yes this is a good place to start. Sorry you can’t pick my brain, I’m sorry I picked it myself.

Never been to the Twin Cities but I’ve seen the Thousand Islands, how about that?

Kiyosaki’s stuff is OK for fun but don’t take him too literally. He is full of boloney.

am i crazy - Posted by matthewMN

Posted by matthewMN on January 14, 2002 at 08:55:05:

ami crazy for wanting to get inot this type of thing ive been told i might be i dont think so but hey you never know

also is there any one in the twin cities area who is willint to let me pick their brain or who can kinda mentor me in this im sure its a good t hing ive seen someone get a sweet deal and know it can happen just not sure where to start need a brain to pick have started reading the rich dad books
think they are good not gotten to far but working my way through them is this a good place to start

matthewMPLS

Yep. - Posted by Ron (MD)

Posted by Ron (MD) on January 14, 2002 at 15:41:30:

Matthew,

Just a suggestion…

First, experienced investors usually don’t want to spend a lot of time helping a newbie. They’re usually pretty busy.

More importantly, any experienced investor who sees (and tries to read) your post is not likely to be real impressed at the time and care you took to collect your thoughts and articulate them in a well-written post. This business requires a willingness to go the extra mile and a certain attention to detail. Your post reflects neither. Any experienced investor who would consider donating time to help a newbie is almost certainly going to reserve that favor for someone who is more likely to make the most of it.

Ron Guy